All These Eskay Somalian Racial Jokes

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons
this is one of those situations when a group of people are talking and someone says something funny about monkeys, everyone laughs, and then one person turns to the black guy and drops 'no offence or nothing bruv'Something like that
LOOL.
Big shout to Cipher @ work.Some f*ckrie sh*t has been said.

I havent grown up being insulted. Like Guan said nobody would say the sh*t to my face, it's an enigma really, Most insult Somalis but all would be in agreement that our females are doing it big so it's contradiction in that sense yet they would then proceed to say "ive never had a problem with them" like say we're troublesome.lol@250 Somalis in this country. how are you gonna quote the sun?End of the day i was born here, i work here, i got my own property here. Insult me if you wish we all know it wouldnt be said face to face so that's fine.

I havent grown up being insulted. Like Guan said nobody would say the sh*t to my face, it's an enigma really, Most insult Somalis but all would be in agreement that our females are doing it big so it's contradiction in that sense yet they would then proceed to say "ive never had a problem with them" like say we're troublesome.lol@250 Somalis in this country. how are you gonna quote the sun?End of the day i was born here, i work here, i got my own property here. Insult me if you wish we all know it wouldnt be said face to face so that's fine.
big man ting

everyone cusses Jamaicans on here
I haven't noticed it but if they do, it's just your time. Some comeuppance for the way you lot rode the word "Aff" till it coughed, spluttered and died.
u havnt noticed?please/aff ain dead playa

o i didnt u know u was actually somali

99.999... percent of your women ain't doing it, still
c/sthey're a joke, when u go shops at the counter they TAKE THEIR TIME..and the children..soo annoying, and most of them always got a dodgy haircut.i got nothing against somalians btw, its just 1 of them moments where u just feel like releasing everything about them../LMFAO @ the robbing boats.. :rofl: