LMAO

JOHN DOE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to correct yuthe biggest bosh that i hav seen thus farisdaveena spotty faced blue haird bitch who lives near rex
nahdaveena is anything compared to herseriously, you lot don't know the levels of this leticia girl. take every single whore you know and combine them into one entity and then add malika, seriouss and all the other miscellaneous vip2 whores together and she'll still out whore them.this girl was f*ck*ng her brother's barbers and he would go into the barbershop and they'd give him free haircutsthey never told him whybut every man in the ends knew whyshe transcends the word whore imo

Guest M12 Part 2
i have to correct yuthe biggest bosh that i hav seen thus farisdaveena spotty faced blue haird bitch who lives near rex
nahdaveena is anything compared to herseriously, you lot don't know the levels of this leticia girl. take every single whore you know and combine them into one entity and then add malika, seriouss and all the other miscellaneous vip2 whores together and she'll still out whore them.this girl was f*ck*ng her brother's barbers and he would go into the barbershop and they'd give him free haircutsthey never told him whybut every man in the ends knew whyshe transcends the word whore imo
lsajkdjaskidsadsoakjdadsad]sadsadsada

How long ago did she split up with u?

Creased.

How long ago did she split up with u?
i swear your mother is a rusty piece of machinery in some dank industrial town in chinasay ney duke

lsajkdjaskidsadsoakjdadsad]sadsadsada
LMAO+
man are exaggerating tho
getmeswear she has bodyshes thick isnt she, a lot of men place body over face, specially if shes a slore like this guy says she is
:confused: Be serious. That chick is overly wounded. Her face is like stone henge. And body over face only applies when the face isn't as f*cked as this girls.