MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi ashman, i know ive been giving you a lot of stick but you enjoy the day/night yeah? nothing like a derby game, must of been a f*ck*ng mental atmosphere. were you drinkin in south? were the old bill on you lot all day or just when you got nearer east? bet it was an early startour game against chelscum in the cup the other year was one of the best days of my life, party atmosphere before the game, amazing during the game and then it just went f*ck*ng mental outside few 'wall were with chelsea that day as well as glasgo rangers, 3 firms for little old qpr lol. great day.
The atmosphere was f*ck*ng mental mate. I started drinking in a pub in bermondsey from about 2pm that day. Old bill were circling every few minutes and they even come over to us informing west ham positions. We knew everything before it happened. We knew west ham were waiting for us at upton park but we still went. It was a real buzz. Inside the station doing the hokie kokie with the riot police and then busting out of the station to see a bunch of the hardest cunts you ever seen in ur life and then still telling them to get f*cked. Bottles, coins and anything that would hurt was dashed. To being inside the stadium, knowing you are out numbered by more than 20,000 and still singing our lungs out and telling them to get f*cked. Best day of my life mate.
nothing better than the buzz at football, sounds like a blindin day. dont think anyone expected west ham to turn out so much. restores your faith in football a little bit, might sound weird but its good to see lads saying f*ck it and just going for it for once, the women,families and tourists can f*ck off

oi ashman, i know ive been giving you a lot of stick but you enjoy the day/night yeah? nothing like a derby game, must of been a f*ck*ng mental atmosphere. were you drinkin in south? were the old bill on you lot all day or just when you got nearer east? bet it was an early startour game against chelscum in the cup the other year was one of the best days of my life, party atmosphere before the game, amazing during the game and then it just went f*ck*ng mental outside few 'wall were with chelsea that day as well as glasgo rangers, 3 firms for little old qpr lol. great day.
The atmosphere was f*ck*ng mental mate. I started drinking in a pub in bermondsey from about 2pm that day. Old bill were circling every few minutes and they even come over to us informing west ham positions. We knew everything before it happened. We knew west ham were waiting for us at upton park but we still went. It was a real buzz. Inside the station doing the hokie kokie with the riot police and then busting out of the station to see a bunch of the hardest cunts you ever seen in ur life and then still telling them to get f*cked. Bottles, coins and anything that would hurt was dashed. To being inside the stadium, knowing you are out numbered by more than 20,000 and still singing our lungs out and telling them to get f*cked. Best day of my life mate.
Tbh, we went back @ you man for most of the game even though we were 1-0 downin-fact the noise levels were taken to a sick never before witnessed by myself @ upton park kinda level when we concededyea, like 20 minutes later you asked if you could hear west ham sing ONCE and that got replied to swiftlyand then at 87 minutesmilwall fans had not another word to say apart from booing collison off and going @ cole

Tbh, we went back @ you man for most of the game even though we were 1-0 downin-fact the noise levels were taken to a sick never before witnessed by myself @ upton park kinda level when we concededyea, like 20 minutes later you asked if you could hear west ham sing ONCE and that got replied to swiftlyand then at 87 minutesmilwall fans had not another word to say apart from booing collison off and going @ cole
You never heard them sing like that before? that's cause that was your first time there son.

Guest Tulse Hill
Didnt realise this forum had so many resident Carlton Leeches. :arrow:
funny guy :rolleyes:
Did you turn football hooligan overnight Philos, must of been that green street dvd u watched mate