• Justin
    • Snoop

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
LOL at the oscar type speeches for the most hated VIP2 member
Oh no no no, its not most hated member, you or i could be up for that. well, maybe not me butthis is just between two users who seem to ESPECIALLY get the gander up of most vipers and fbos alike

snoop tbhat least justins posts are occasionally funny simply because he types as if he learnt english from the juju man on the nollywood channelsnoops are just annoying in every sense, even when he's not trying to grab attention, he just doesn't get itLOl @ what bert said though, I agree

Guest Esquilax
i think winner of this should face off against drunkmofo
lol, come like a tournament.who is justin?
Justin Credible Luv DocSome guy who talks a lot of sh*t about things, and claims to have a penchant for greek women, scouting the streets of London to fulfill his sick, sick lust.And a face-off between drunkmofo would just be unfair. That would be some next Obama landslide.

LOLDid I miss this?Justin is one of them guys that waits for a particular topic to come up so that he can talk about some thing that is so barely related to the subject matter.EGRandom: "I'm going clubbing tomorrow in the west end, what are the best spots"Justin: "Go to ______ the clubs are live, but the girls are bare peng, they all look like that only sexy Greek ting that I beat even though she was really from Turkey, but Greek girls man.. they're bare hard to work out I mean they're Greek and the like black d*ck.". One time I was in Malia dahdahdahdahdah...