Does it pay off to be metrosexual??

BlueMaco

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smadds elab..
i was jus tryin a ting tbh me personally i jus think men should be natural, people should be naturalbut then u have to live how ever u feel good
Nah, sometimes nature tries to par you off, and you gotta take things into your own hands.
a hairy chest ain a pari know a yout, an his chest hair is like carpet, but i would mock him more for shaving it offa lot of guys like to talk about their women being feminine, i like men to be masculine, dont shave ur chest cos u think some girls not gna like it, be proud, its jus testosterone

my girl rinsed me when i shaved my chest so i stopped but swear down smooth chest makes it look bare more defined. mine grows bk standard bt i think some heads do get the stubble.lieutenant u go barbers every 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must spend P in there / what the f*ck do u do? shapeup every 2 days or u get a trim as well?
One of the main reasons i get it shaved/waxed and theres just too much all on my chest and belly, don't like it./Rah 2 days, meant to write 10 days :lol::/

How the f*ck can going to the gym be metrosexual!?If I have a 6 pack and want an 8 pack, how the f*ck is that metrosexual!? It sounds more like jealousy on your part on some "he's already better than me, why does he keep trying to get even better than that?" flex.Disclaimer: I don't have a 6pack. I have a gut.

Shaped eyebrows on a man is a huge turn off.Trimming and shaving is understandable.If he takes longer than me to get ready then theres something wrong.---------------Ive been asked about mens makeup alot recently, concealer to hide spots and powder for oily t-zones. All asked by very straight men.

How the f*ck can going to the gym be metrosexual!?If I have a 6 pack and want an 8 pack, how the f*ck is that metrosexual!? It sounds more like jealousy on your part on some "he's already better than me, why does he keep trying to get even better than that?" flex.Disclaimer: I don't have a 6pack. I have a gut.
Your taking the word metrosexual as a negative thing. I never said it is negative... Certain guys go gym for sports, hobby, to look greazy BUT some go to the gym so they can look great in their tight black top and have their biceps stretching the seams. Never said there was anything wrong with this! I do believe this is a metrosexual thing to do though. Probably wouldn't call a guy metrosexual for just that though. Mixed with a whole lot more grooming and aiming to look prettier than his own girl I would call metrosexual!It's not a jealousy thing at all I've just been thinking myself should I take more care and pride in my appearance as now I just go natural.

Your taking the word metrosexual as a negative thing. I never said it is negative... Certain guys go gym for sports, hobby, to look greazy BUT some go to the gym so they can look great in their tight black top and have their biceps stretching the seams. Never said there was anything wrong with this! I do believe this is a metrosexual thing to do though. Probably wouldn't call a guy metrosexual for just that though. Mixed with a whole lot more grooming and aiming to look prettier than his own girl I would call metrosexual!It's not a jealousy thing at all I've just been thinking myself should I take more care and pride in my appearance as now I just go natural.
Being metro is negative in my eyes. I go to the gym for 2 reasons, one is sport, the other is to look good. It doesn't contribute towards being metro at all.A metro does things a woman would do to make themself prettier. To this day I've never seen a woman on the incline bench.

Being metro is negative in my eyes. I go to the gym for 2 reasons, one is sport, the other is to look good. It doesn't contribute towards being metro at all.A metro does things a woman would do to make themself prettier. To this day I've never seen a woman on the incline bench.
Then you don't fall into the category then.

Are you saying gym is for metrosexuals?
you do get gay ass niggas that break down and cry coz they abdula oblongata muscle isnt popping right
PMSL
I mean who the f*ck needs to trim there BALLSACK :lol: :lol:
Tennis ball business still.
we dont need fur, we never came from cold places
man said FUR
man said man
man down
:lol: :lol:
:lol:oh sh*t
Anyway metro has negative connotations. Its all balance really.Lol @ the nigs getting all emotional about it like say their resisting the calling to metrosexualdome.make up ting is real man. some girl exposed some guy at uni once. she asked him are u wearing make up he said yeah then she said really then just plainfaced him as if he was some next girl. was one of those tears of laughter moments.thing is he still wears it. die hard maybelline fan.

Are you saying gym is for metrosexuals?
you do get gay ass niggas that break down and cry coz they abdula oblongata muscle isnt popping right
so true
To be honest if a man has a unibrow, they should deal with that.If a man has back hair, women don't like that and it is generally unsightly so you can't blame a man either for dealing with that.Other than that it is feminine and unnecessary.
yes
you guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepif ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
agreed
I mean who the f*ck needs to trim there BALLSACK :lol: :lol:
:lol:
LOLi can tell this is a serious issue within the asian community
:lol:

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
You're related to Siavashinnit

lol.. there is some truth to the word though, cos 5-10yrs ago up to whn i fully quit modeling things that wld be called metrosexual were mainly unique to male models, nowdays every man is a model... posing in normal pics like they are in a GQ shoot. taking care of urself isnt imo being metrosexual..i just see how it can be seen that way, when the guy has as much gear as his girl in terms of facial/body productsas for the gym..that doesnt make sense callign it metrosexual cos its all about fitness imo. but then you have so called 'thuggish' types calling someone metrosexual cos he pays £15 for face cream, and the same guy has his boxers showing on his low rise jeans! some now get flowery, designer boxers to display half their derrier to the world...but still call other pple gay.what about updating your facebook 15times a day so that u get pple/girls to comment? generally i think everyone is more self absorbed, and the celebrity obsession has infected pple, it used to be something very far off, now all u need is to 'add' one or just have 1000+ friends, all this affects everything else you do