Does it pay off to be metrosexual??

BlueMaco

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
You don't really count seeing as ur asian. Most of this is necessary for you otherwise you be looking like chewbacca.chewbacca.gif
this is true

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
AFTER ALL THAT YOU STILL STINK BRAH

Guest TimeBomb

for the guys who shave their chest, does it grow back thicker or just standard?im just worried after couple years of shaving my chest the stubble would come like my chin...

Guest M12 Part 2

my girl rinsed me when i shaved my chest so i stopped but swear down smooth chest makes it look bare more defined. mine grows bk standard bt i think some heads do get the stubble.lieutenant u go barbers every 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u must spend P in there / what the f*ck do u do? shapeup every 2 days or u get a trim as well?

Guest M12 Part 2

discounting shower time. if u can get ready for a nite out / any occasion in the day where u have to look semi respectable in under 30 mins u are still a man.