Does it pay off to be metrosexual??

BlueMaco

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
fao guys who shave their chest herewhy do you do it?i swear you only lose definition if it's some turkish carpet style hairy chest.back on topic.i just hate the back of the neck hair when u dont go to the barbers for time.
mines not even real hair. just try it for urself and see. theres a noticeable difference

well news just out says 75% of women prefer men who look a bit like them! get ur weave on
everyones attracted to people that look like themmy science teachers did a whole assembly on this research at school/hate men with feminine faces

well news just out says 75% of women prefer men who look a bit like them! get ur weave on
everyones attracted to people that look like themmy science teachers did a whole assembly on this research at school/hate men with feminine faces
maybe for women, but dunno if that applies for a male's attraction sensor. mine anyway

not a fan, do not condone but how does plucking or waxing to make urself more presentable to the opposite sex make u homo.I kno someone that gets his chest waxed, from his personality, success rate he's far from homo? He gets the bang in more than the majority of the mandem./don't get me wrong, we still cuss him out

Guest M12 Part 2
dont think i could do it 2bhdont have a reason 2 change itif my genes dictate i have hair, i wont get rid of it. bastard stuff will just grow backhangonr u talking shave as in clippers downto number 1 or somethingor actual shaving with gel and sh*twtf
mach 3 and gel famou no what im gonna do it now and post before and after pics

dont think i could do it 2bhdont have a reason 2 change itif my genes dictate i have hair, i wont get rid of it. bastard stuff will just grow backhangonr u talking shave as in clippers downto number 1 or somethingor actual shaving with gel and sh*twtf
mach 3 and gel famou no what im gonna do it now and post before and after pics
:lol: :lol: