Ramadan

Guest TimeBomb

• 10 months later...

thing i dont get is people seem to go with the moon sightings of their country of origin instead of their current location

so you get people in the same cities celebrating eid on different days. well at least you do here usually arabs / asians are 1 day apart

lol how comes u guys never know exactly when it is each year?

cos its really just an occultic moon worshiping religion, that was remixed into islam

still following the rituals of the moon worshipping religion it was b4 mohammed renamed it.

allah was a moon god

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

cos its really just an occultic moon worshiping religion, that was remixed into islam

still following the rituals of the moon worshipping religion it was b4 mohammed renamed it.

allah was a moon god

And what rituals would those be?

Guest TimeBomb

whenever ever i see in an islam topic i just scroll right by, while his people were being martyrs fighting the russians his middle class family took the easy route out. Atleast have some f*ckin respect for your forefathers who died in the name of Allah, without them u wouldnt exist.

Back to ramadan, yea heard its round the 10th, its gonna be tough with 8.30 iftars, i may actually have to take a whole month off training and miss the beginning of the season.

allah was a moon god

And what rituals would those be?

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.. those rituals

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

whenever ever i see afgoon in an islam topic i just scroll right by, while his people were being martyrs fighting the russians his middle class family took the easy route out. Atleast have some f*ckin respect for your forefathers who died in the name of Allah, without them u wouldnt exist.

Back to ramadan, yea heard its round the 10th, its gonna be tough with 8.30 iftars, i may actually have to take a whole month off training and miss the beginning of the season.

LOL

/

lol @ rating the taliban. f*ck*ng fanatic insurgent backwards ignorant pashtun scum.

/

yeah good luck with ramadan lads. i believe it begins at 3.50 am tomorrow so all the best with that. i couldn't do it.

whenever ever i see afgoon in an islam topic i just scroll right by, while his people were being martyrs fighting the russians his middle class family took the easy route out. Atleast have some f*ckin respect for your forefathers who died in the name of Allah, without them u wouldnt exist.

LOL

/

lol @ rating the taliban. f*ck*ng fanatic insurgent backwards ignorant pashtun scum.

/

yeah good luck with ramadan lads. i believe it begins at 3.50 am tomorrow so all the best with that. i couldn't do it.

when the taliban was in

people werent on this bacha bazi dancin boy nastiness hype like they are now,