When you're friends

Bacardi_Up

f*ck*ng hell this topic has had me cracking up.LMFAO @ tronics post.LMAO @ D Structo's posts. He is boying it hard. Giving man updates on friends he is hitting whilst you are struggling with this one situation.C/S Goli and Marlon.Brem, I was in this situation when I was like 16 and did what you plan to do and tell her. Even though the vibe seemed there and she told me she used to like me back in teh day as well as me liking her, sh*t went pear shape and she was dropping bars like "I like to take things slow, don't like ushing into a relationship", which isn't too different from she doesn't want all the friends getting involved. I learnt from there friends you either shut the f*ck up and keep it moving somewhere else or literally move to it and deal with teh consequences. The latter worked for a next chick I was friends with twice, although she was being long and was saying she didn't want to f*ck despite all the foreplay tings gwaning with no problem.Keep it moving darg, she isn't the only chick left on the earth.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't no bang and run thing.If this girl get's involved with anyone it will be in a relationship.She likes me and admitted so but she is trying to evaluate whether she wants to get into a relationship with me. She hasn't said so but she probably thinks my past promiscuity is a bit shady.I have come clean, I'm being 100% honest with her in respect to any question she asks me. That might seem moist/dripping/whatever to alot of man on here but this is one girl I would be 100% honest with whether we just remain friends or as something more.

She likes me and admitted so but she is trying to evaluate whether she wants to get into a relationship with me. She hasn't said so but she probably thinks my past promiscuity is a bit shady.
I really really hate to be the one that rains some pessimism down, but...What a woman says, and what she thinks, are two different things.Look at her actions, not what she tells you.If she likes you, you would be taking things to the next level. You wouldnt be left waiting for her decision on whether she likes you enough to get with you. She either sees you as a potential boyfriend, or she doesn't. There really isn't any middle ground.I hate to see guys in this situation. Certain man are led on by what they think are the most honest, good natured, innocent, relationship material girls, when in reality they're being f*cked about.

Werent you in a very simular situation to this one Marlon not long back, so I suggest you should start using your own advice. And stop pretending to be some gyalist, you know what they say about people giving out too much advice.....
I must be in the wrong room.He made a thread, asking for advice.Yeah I was in the situation. And she gave all the same wishy washy bullshit reasons that this girl is giving Brem. She's taking the piss. He's sticking around waiting for her to "evaluate" when if she actually liked him she wouldn't give a sh*t.I cut her off, took all the advice I've been giving, and she's now on it (if you'd read my other posts), and I revel in the fact that I have her under the thumb now.It's not about pretending to be a gyalist. It's about learning from your own experience and passing that on to others who you cannot stand to see getting f*cked about by girls who don't have the balls to say they just aren't that into you.

It's not about pretending to be a gyalist. It's about learning from your own experience and passing that on to others who you cannot stand to see getting f*cked about by girls who don't have the balls to say they just aren't that into you.
:!:

As funny as what the drama said was, ive gotta say marlons gotta point. From when this girls actually takin time to evaluate the situation right now her feelings just aint strong enough so you gotta do suttin to sweep her off her feet and make her want you right now. Bun the giving her time to think this through... For what? Time waits for no one so what you waitin on really and truly? Grab her with both hands! And even if she declines, so what, you've saved yourelf a couple months at least of her giving you mixed signals and you not even knowing where you stand so thats a bonus within itself cause we all know how long that can be especially when you really feelin her. Plan suttin good and plan it now then go for it. If she dont go with it your answers there and you can show some other girl who will appreciate it instead cause she aint only one around. I hate to say it man but that honesty thing is only gonna be good for your own concious really. Its like for example if you had the chance to bang a girl but you told her you had aids. She will love you forever for being honest and telling her but she definatley aint lookin to have sex with you after hearing that. Real Talk

NEVER EVER Rely on a woman who is uncertain. She will forever be uncertain. You'll be sat there waiting on her to come running with a bouquet, a smile and welcoming words. No. I've seen guys wait years and years, constantly getting mixed signals, one day she's got a new man, the next she's kind of feeling you etc.Thats what's creates a cold hearted man

As funny as what the drama said was, ive gotta say marlons gotta point. From when this girls actually takin time to evaluate the situation right now her feelings just aint strong enough so you gotta do suttin to sweep her off her feet and make her want you right now. Bun the giving her time to think this through... For what? Time waits for no one so what you waitin on really and truly? Grab her with both hands! And even if she declines, so what, you've saved yourelf a couple months at least of her giving you mixed signals and you not even knowing where you stand so thats a bonus within itself cause we all know how long that can be especially when you really feelin her. Plan suttin good and plan it now then go for it. If she dont go with it your answers there and you can show some other girl who will appreciate it instead cause she aint only one around. I hate to say it man but that honesty thing is only gonna be good for your own concious really. Its like for example if you had the chance to bang a girl but you told her you had aids. She will love you forever for being honest and telling her but she definatley aint lookin to have sex with you after hearing that. Real Talk
This is the realest advice I have received so far and for that I thank you.I am still talking to her as a friend and she does send mixed signals or enjoys the power of being the puppet master. Our dynamic is tempestuous, we both are bull-headed and enjoy having the upper hand over the other. We've always had a sexual tension between us and she reckoned because I am nice and polite and all that I couldn't handle a girl like her.The thing with me and challenges is that I will never turn a reasonable challenge down, so I showed her that I can handle her and have been doing so for a while which is why I am thinking she relishes having this power over me.Like I have said previously I have never felt for a girl likethis. I told her I want a definitive decision one way or another at some point but I think I am just going to enforce when she makes that decision whether it goes my way or not, better than living in limbo.The day after my birthday sounds like a good time to do it... I know exactly what I could do to sweep her of her feet.and whether it works or not atleast I can look back and say I tried with no regrets.

NEVER EVER Rely on a woman who is uncertain. She will forever be uncertain. You'll be sat there waiting on her to come running with a bouquet, a smile and welcoming words. No. I've seen guys wait years and years, constantly getting mixed signals, one day she's got a new man, the next she's kind of feeling you etc.Thats what's creates a cold hearted man
TRUE STORIES (i don't even say "true stories" but that is how much i agree with you)!