Is she fasting this month?

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not religion, religion was created by man If ur really interested about the 'concept' of the Highest Creator of All, ask urself
lmaothe worst attempt at reverse psychology ever
she has a point though steveyou see all this attention you craveGod can give you this attn,in the words of bryan adamslook into yr heartyou will see just wat you need to showsuch a heart such a showand wen you find it there you will recognizedont tell me its not worth fighting forcant help ittheres nothing i want moreyeahill die for youwatch the wire for you and wen i find its good i will recognizei cant liveif living is without youi cant givei cant give anymore*guitar solo*
Ahahahahahaha loooool

Guest Esquilax
seenjokers cant even back up your words
I'll assume they're trying to argue that organized religion, especially Catholicism, is a dangerous detriment to its followers. By using an almost autocratic leader (the pope), who spouts things that could potentially be ruining lives, they are preventing the progression and healing of certain people. The point is that by having guidelines and rules dictated by people who are out of touch with the world, it becomes extremely dangerous and the world would probably be a better place if such theocratic dictation was abolished.

I'll assume they're trying to argue that organized religion, especially Catholicism, is a dangerous detriment to its followers. By using an almost autocratic leader (the pope), who spouts things that could potentially be ruining lives, they are preventing the progression and healing of certain people. The point is that by having guidelines and rules dictated by people who are out of touch with the world, it becomes extremely dangerous and the world would probably be a better place if such theocratic dictation was abolished.
i can honestly say i wish that it was just thisit runs SO much more deeperim just gunna give you a starting point for your own researchthe first pope was NOT Simon Peter the Apostle. he WASNT in Rome(and if you didnt get the picture thats Jean Paul II kissing the Quran)

Guest Esquilax
i can honestly say i wish that it was just thisit runs SO much more deeperim just gunna give you a starting point for your own researchthe first pope was NOT Simon Peter the Apostle. he WASNT in Rome(and if you didnt get the picture thats Jean Paul II kissing the Quran)
No, of course the corruption goes far deeper, but as a starting point on face value of what's wrong.

yes i got it what point were u trying to make by posting it though doogie