Is she fasting this month?

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VenomHow the f*ck is it hypocriticalYou automatically hate Jewish people based on their ethnicity or their rleigion alone. You believe that all Jewish people are somehow bad. I think all religion is bullshit. There's a difference. I hate paedophiles that molest 9 year old girls. I dont HATE Muslims that dont do these things.

Guest Esquilax
its funny thoughwe know nothing of ourselves evenjust basic biology/chemistryyet we claim to know our makersmother f*ck*ng hell
YANO!
our understanding is a million miles from basic...

Guest Esquilax
But any form of racism and utter nonsense will not run.
c/ssince when did the bear baiting of jews become the norm on here?you'd all be up in arms if someone made a topic about how blacks are scum and are ruining the planet with their pattie farts or some sh*t.

But any form of racism and utter nonsense will not run.
c/ssince when did the bear baiting of jews become the norm on here?you'd all be up in arms if someone made a topic about how blacks are scum and are ruining the planet with their pattie farts or some sh*t.
people are racist about everyone on here why bring up that quote now

PMSL, so because people are racist about everyone it should be allowed to run. Plus there is a difference to out and out racism/prejudice to an actual debate about an issue and someone playing devils advocate/stirring up the debate.Might aswell go read stormfront.

PMSL, so because people are racist about everyone it should be allowed to run. Plus there is a difference to out and out racism/prejudice to an actual debate about an issue and someone playing devils advocate/stirring up the debate.
yesor u can go and lock all them other threads tooexactly, and as far as i can tell venom was doin the latter not the former

PMSL, so because people are racist about everyone it should be allowed to run. Plus there is a difference to out and out racism/prejudice to an actual debate about an issue and someone playing devils advocate/stirring up the debate.
yesor u can go and lock all them other threads tooexactly, and as far as i can tell venom was doin the latter not the former
No Venom was running out of material for his RACIST debate seeing as there wasnt anything left in his 10 minute youtube video. Dont get excited because he started trying to call me a racist for disliking paedophilia.