The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Salty much fella?

Going on like its Madrid who decides if he stays with us or not. So what if theres not an option to buy?

This isnt FM this is real life. If Sahin settles and he becomes a hit and wants to stay with us Madrid of all teams will definitely not get in his way. Specially a player who is and will be on the fringes at Madrid on his return.

Lol, what are you not getting?

The player's desire to return to Madrid is stronger than anything else... and your talking like this isn't a player that declined & stalled your club initially to go to another English club, which play CL and will play it again next season, meanwhile your lot will still be dreaming of beng back in it again next season...

Salty much confirmed.

You have access to Sahin's mindframe now?

We get into the Champions League to win it whereas you just get in to make up the numbers/act as a morale booster for opposition and STILL manage to sell your captains/key cogs season after season. I'm pretty sure he would prefer to stay at a Prem team who challenge for honours rather than leaving for a team who's main objective's every season is to win (try to) their own cup and finish in the top 4.

You've signed a season-long loan deal - what are you hoping to achieve over the next year?

I had a difficult season last year because of a lot of injuries. I had three injuries last year. The team played very well, but I didn't play too many games, so that's why I spoke to Real Madrid and told them I wanted to go out for a year. I want to play football - and it was important for me to be at a club where the manager really wants me. I wanted to play for a club on the same level as Dortmund and Madrid - that's why I chose Liverpool. This year, it is very important for me to play. I have to play, improve my game and help the team. If I stay in good condition, I am sure I can help the team and Liverpool Football Club, and Brendan Rodgers and my new teammates can help me.

Do you think he can get into that Madrid team on a regular basis and play 25+ a season? Granero, Kadiera, Ozil, Callejon, Alonso, Diarra - if not all at least 4 of them are ahead of him in the pecking order. Mourinho played Sahin left back in a PRE SEASON game. I mean come on son.

Once he gets the feel of playing regular and if he does well he has every right to stay for good.

Modric to add to that as well. Him wanting to go back to Real is redundant, they obviously don't see him in their plans.

We know what we're getting for the £5 million, a quality player for a year that wants to impress who could significantly improve our performance. If he does that it's money well spent.

You've signed a season-long loan deal - what are you hoping to achieve over the next year?

I had a difficult season last year because of a lot of injuries. I had three injuries last year. The team played very well, but I didn't play too many games, so that's why I spoke to Real Madrid and told them I wanted to go out for a year. I want to play football - and it was important for me to be at a club where the manager really wants me. I wanted to play for a club on the same level as Dortmund and Madrid - that's why I chose Liverpool. This year, it is very important for me to play. I have to play, improve my game and help the team. If I stay in good condition, I am sure I can help the team and Liverpool Football Club, and Brendan Rodgers and my new teammates can help me.