The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

We are playing a lot better, but every time we concede, confidence just instantly disappears, its friggin amazing.

Kenny looks as if he is willing to use the youth, which is a good thing, but I still don't rate Spearing much. Kelly is solid though, and is improving with every game, made a brilliant run down the wing in the first half, but at the same time has nothing on Johnson going forward.

Signings are a must, but just cant see it happening.Kenny seems to like Shelvey, so can see him starting sooner or later.

As soon as Gerrard is back, 4-2-3-1 is a must. We miss Mascherano, wouldn't be so worried about our defence if he was there.

A lot of talk about Suarez, but I hate him. But he he can play on his own, on the wing or behind Torres.

"The Boot Room shouldn't just be perceived as somewhere to go to have a drink with the opposition manager," said Dalglish.

"Wherever you go, all teams should be the same. The Boot Room was somewhere were everything was discussed and everything that was pertinent to LFC was discussed in there.

"Certainly that's the way I've been brought up and that's how I try to be. I always include the staff and at the end of the day there's staff with various roles and responsibilities and we all get on with our jobs.

"The Boot Room unified everyone and I don't know if there have been any divisions here in times gone by, but there certainly won't be any divisions as long as I'm sitting here."

This is partly the reason why we are playing a lot better all of a sudden.

f*ck all the divisions (admitted by certain players) that were created when Rafa was manager.

Get in there Kenny. Suarez would be sick for us, a real livewire which we are SCREAMING for. I hope we get a player of his calibre. Lavezzi would do just fine also. He tore us apart certain times when we played Napoli this season.

Young won't go anywhere till Summer. We'll have contract talks at end of season and if he won't sign he'll unfortunately be sold.

Downing I could see going, but really hope he doesn't. He's a fantastic player.

But if we sign Bent and Ashley has indicated he's staying, with the emergence of Marc then Downing isn't really needed, so I could see him being sacraficed for someone to play off/with Bent.

Suarez apparently prefers the "spanish contingent", and official talks were held on Sunday between Ajax and us. I dislike him as I said before, but would be a good signing.

Tottenham confirmed as other serious party for Suarez, but need to sell b4 buying, but Suarez prefers Spanish-speaking contingent at LFC

Just match the valuation JOHN!

Hasn't worked out for us, he got whiplash in the win at Old Trafford last year and was fantastic until then, then he was out for a bit and rushed back. Since then he's been absolutely shite, really really bad. No positional sense at all. It's strange, his decline was sudden and massive.

I was certain he'd get ahead of Bridge for the World Cup squad until that injury (turns out he did anyway but only through other circumstances).

He wants out 'cos he still lives in the North West and Houllier wants all the players to live local to Birmingham by the end of the Summer.

I won't be sorry to see the back of him, maybe a move back to the club he supports will rejuvinate him.

I definitely want Suso to play for us in Prem this season seeing as we are not doing anything apart from staying up this season and MAYBE just getting into Europe.

Rafa would not have played him until he was at least 20. Would have ended up like Nemeth etc.

Another logical move made by Kenneth. I could get used to this. :Y: