I Have Been Through All Sorts Of Dramas, Confrontations and Altercations....

bane

HAHAHA, he don't want no ugly child from you.PISSEDI bet you try make your nigger boyfriend were a skirt like them fairy guys from scotland lol.
I beg your pardon? PUNKY - YOUR an attention seeking whore, you keep claiming you have me on ignore - so why can't you stop your self from talking about me, or looking at any posts i make or any posts with my name in it, you come like an obsessed freak... Get your self a hobby it might help your problem and seek some help its gotten out of hand now. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been with your partner for several years and he's not allowed to sleep in your bed?
lol i Don't live at home, but when he comes to my parents house with me, no, the only way he would be able to share my bed at my parents house is after 5 years or marraige. My dads pretty strict about them things. Plus its through respect from both my part and my partners, cause my partner knows how my dad is.
I find this abit strange at age 24 considering you been together for a while,Out of interest is your man black ? But DMF I dont think you need to type essays as replies to everythingno harm intended :D

You've been with your partner for several years and he's not allowed to sleep in your bed?
lol i Don't live at home, but when he comes to my parents house with me, no, the only way he would be able to share my bed at my parents house is after 5 years or marraige. My dads pretty strict about them things. Plus its through respect from both my part and my partners, cause my partner knows how my dad is.
I find this abit strange at age 24 considering you been together for a while,Out of interest is your man black ? But DMF I dont think you need to type essays as replies to everythingno harm intended :D
It would be strange if i lived at home with my parents and my boyfriend constantly had to sleep in another room. But i don't i live with my partner and when we visit my familys home through respect for my dad he hasn't slept in the same room as i when visiting (ive been with him for 2 years, my dad has only ever met him 3 times, So obviously my dads not goin to be saying hey buddy wanna sleep in my daughters bed ;-).. Comeon. ) 2 nights out of 365 nights not sharing a bed with my partner is minor its not something i get upset about or dwell on. Circumstances change and obviously in time my dads not going to be so strict about that.I make a point of not telling people who do not know me (here for example) The race of my long term partner for the reason that everybody seems to be so damn interested in it, and to me race is not important in a relationship and if people measure other people by the race of there partner this is why we live in a f*cked up world which i dont wish to contribute to the hatred antics of certain people/members. So presumme if you must the race you think my partner is.LOL@ essays - I can't help it i get carried away.No harm intended either :)Venom - PSHHHHHHHHHHH

It would be strange if i lived at home with my parents and my boyfriend constantly had to sleep in another room. But i don't i live with my partner and when we visit my familys home through respect for my dad he hasn't slept in the same room as i when visiting (ive been with him for 2 years, my dad has only ever met him 3 times, So obviously my dads not goin to be saying hey buddy wanna sleep in my daughters bed ;-).. Comeon. ) 2 nights out of 365 nights not sharing a bed with my partner is minor its not something i get upset about or dwell on. Circumstances change and obviously in time my dads not going to be so strict about that.I make a point of not telling people who do not know me (here for example) The race of my long term partner for the reason that everybody seems to be so damn interested in it, and to me race is not important in a relationship and if people measure other people by the race of there partner this is why we live in a f*cked up world which i dont wish to contribute to the hatred antics of certain people/members. So presumme if you must the race you think my partner is.LOL@ essays - I can't help it i get carried away.No harm intended either :)Venom - PSHHHHHHHHHHH
Translation: My partner is black.

Translation: My partner is black.
:D

So lets say DMF that your partner was whitewould your dad mind...*rattles cage and runs*
My dad suprisingly doesnt have one rule for white people and another rule for black or asian.Its funny that some people presumme my partner is black, why isn't he mixed?, or mexican? or puerto rican? Or maybe just maybe my partner is actually white?! It wouldnt matter what race my partner was/is My dad would still hold the values and morals he holds in regards to his daughter and a man under his roof. Like i said its respect.Lol my First boyfriend was Mixed race scottish white and american black, him and my dad did and still do get on very well my dad let him stay with us for 6 months when his mum moved back to Oakland/CA.Just because what i type and how it comes across people think im all fired up, Thats not always the case. No need to run, rattling cages can be harmless (in your case)

TBH i think my dad would be the same/worse than Drunks, i wouldnt even try and bring a boyfriend back and stay in the same room as him, when married yes but before that, never.Im his only daughter and the thought of me sharing a bed with a man must be terrible enough for him let alone under the same roof.Hes a strict Irish catholic but im pretty sure this is the norm for alot of dads..?

I think its because your friends section in your profilepic was all black males...
Ahhh so we measure someone up by who they have on there profilepic list LOL Well like i stated before if people looked at my list on facebook for example the story would be rather different.Kaygee - I thought most dads where like mine, but obviously some peoples dads just don't care who sleeps with there daughters.

I think its because your friends section in your profilepic was all black males...
Ahhh so we measure someone up by who they have on there profilepic list LOL Well like i stated before if people looked at my list on facebook for example the story would be rather different.Kaygee - I thought most dads where like mine, but obviously some peoples dads just don't care who sleeps with there daughters.
No but Im just saying when you're a white girl and all your friends on there are black guys and they're leaving you messages people are just gonna assume that you go for black guys.Im not saying you do...but obviously it's the generalisation people are gonna make. Not saying there's anything wrong with it but that's what is gonna be expected.I agree with what you are saying though. It's obvious that Bane is just gassing though.