THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

I'm wanting a new android phone but I don't need some super powerful ish and more importantly nothing too big.

I'm considering the htc one s and the galaxy s2, has anyone got any other recommendations?

Sony Xperia T

Google Galaxy Nexus (sim free cheaper than one S and S2, first phone to get android updates etc)

Moto RAZR

HTC One V

• Upvote 1

18 Month

£36 a month

Unlimited mins

Unlimited Text

Truly unlimited internet (none of that fair usage crap)

T mobile

I can c/s he does have unlimited internet

Man plays xbox online

Looool. Downloading on my laptop while streaming twitch.tv while playing the xbox at the same time, all from tethering from my phone LOOOOOOOL STOP IT!!

fack off

seriously?

Lol yeah.

deffo getting this when the samsung lte version dropsss

i swear my mum always gets the banging deals on tmobile, gonna have them talk to her this time

i want a cheaper contract i got nw and a 18 months instead of 24 again...plus all above

been getting mugged off for 4 years nw......i get ppl laughing at my current deal

I'm wanting a new android phone but I don't need some super powerful ish and more importantly nothing too big.

I'm considering the htc one s and the galaxy s2, has anyone got any other recommendations?

Sony Xperia T

Google Galaxy Nexus (sim free cheaper than one S and S2, first phone to get android updates etc)

Moto RAZR

HTC One V

Ive got the One S. I recommend it

The rest in that list bar the Nexus are not saying much

If you are getting the One S, get the grey one. The paint on the black one chips extremely easily.

• Upvote 1

Windows Phone 8 has been completely rebuilt and microsoft haven't shown it off yet so nobody knows... Think they'll be showing it in october.

The apps for WP8 will be compatible with windows 8 on pc's and tablets, so the amount of apps will explode.

Gonna keep my eye on it.

I've heard only good things from people that use WP7 though..

Pride and arrogance maybe!? Stale management? once the trend setters in the phone game, they just got stuck in there ways and truly move forward and got caught napping.

Now paying the price having to consider knocking on the doors of Google, when they thought Symbian OS would hold out.

But the hardware "Lumia Model" physically is just a rehashed Nokia N9

225px-Nokia_N9.jpg

They really need to let go of this one trick pony

Lumia 900

6242.nokia_2D00_lumia_2D00_900_2D00_black_5F00_2BABC9B8.jpg

and now the Lumia 920

Nokia-Lumia-920.jpg

They have run out of design ideas or tryna dump offf excess stock models stuck in warehouse stores losing money. In the hopes of past anticipation the N9 would sell well. All they have done is rehash the OS and upgraded some of the internals.

Nokia used to be dropping all sorts of mad handsets at one point.