Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

its a wonderfull thing when u watch a barmaid who knows whats shes doin makes u a proper mojito
this.although not a girl, i know what im doing in the mojito making department. it really is a drink u have to enjoy making, if not u get some rushed thing that isnt made properly. its like coffee, people who like and understand proper coffee and how to make them can make a really good cup, and a person who likes and understands mojitos can make a good one.in 3 months ive been working at my current bar, (working on the actual cocktail bar) the reputation of the cocktails we make is best in the town, cus ive shown the other staff how to balance the flavors of a drink. i make £20+ in tips a night, when i used to get about £2.50

yeh ordered 2 rounds of 4each time she got 2 quid extra each timeshe done sum wierd thing crushin the mint by rubbin em between her palms taht wasnt the wierd thing after she rubbed em she blew into em for sum starnge reason lolwhy is this?
some people rub the mint or clap it in their hands, cus if they muddle it too much you get little peices of mint in ur drink which isnt good.but i hate it when people rub the mint, their hands will be pretty dirty and sweaty and its just gonna end up in your drink.dunno about blowing on it, just seems like more bacteria in your drink tbh.

Guest Triple XXX
alrightthis will most prob sound dumbi like apple juice n blue WKDwill i like cider?if so someone recommend me a good one
koppaberg_bottle_cider.jpgIs you, its alot sweeter than normal ciders.
THAT IS THE f*ck*ng NUTSDONT EVEN CARE YOU f*ckED UR MATES BIRDTHE NUTS
im deffo gonna b lookin for thishw much is it?

couldnt find koppaberg, but found WKD apple cidertried that?ill go to the off licence later on to see if they have itonce i try this one
try magners cider is grim but its like a gateway to beer which is a gateway to wine and spiritsnb embarking on a drinking career alone is not fully recommended,however if there is noone abouthave a couple cans then go down the pub cop off with the barmaid and start punching up guys on a mad one