Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

for mainstream beers.Carlsberg and Carling and a few others is pure water. Why you think its always like £2/3 for 4 cans?kronez/stella/stripe are my faves.Fosters is aite, lil to water'd down for me tho. love my chemiical beers. Need to try some more foreign beer/lager tho.cobra is nice still

INNIT WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THEY DON'T LIKE BEER I CAN NEVER RESPECT THEM.
Give this man a medal. REAL Sophisticated men are partial to Whisky or Beer. Cant be f*ck*ng up Vodka in the afternoon during a meeting, Beer lubricates the conversation and deal
lol at you drinking beer to validate yourself as a man, did you have one in your hand when your chick took out your seed bag?About real sophisticated men, some foolishness.
^^^ OBVIOUSLY CAN'T DRINK BEER.DON'T WORRY WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE YOU'LL GET OVER IT STICK AT IT.
pmslFlojo's like 36, he aint even a youngin

Just found a full bottle of Ameretto in my cupboard...Dads not letting me touch it
*facepalming*you odviously dont know about the fill back up with water trick, used to be astandard procedure whn i was still living at home.
ahahahahah oh sh*t I thought I was the only one. Tough when I was like 17 and had to be at my sisters in Tunbridge Wells for a week or 2 every month, and you know shops in Kent shut mad early so if you aint bought the toxins your f*cked, used to raid my sisters wines, whiskies, vodkas that she had stocked up, pour a bit of each bottle into a pint glass until its full and top off the bottle with water.Good times, getting f*cked on a mix of Vodka, Whisky, Wine and them 3 beers I managed to buy earlier

Just found a full bottle of Ameretto in my cupboard...Dads not letting me touch it
*facepalming*you odviously dont know about the fill back up with water trick, used to be astandard procedure whn i was still living at home.
na but whos gonna fall for that. i smellll the bacardi before i pour in the coke to see how strong it is.

ahahahahah oh sh*t I thought I was the only one. Tough when I was like 17 and had to be at my sisters in Tunbridge Wells for a week or 2 every month, and you know shops in Kent shut mad early so if you aint bought the toxins your f*cked, used to raid my sisters wines, whiskies, vodkas that she had stocked up, pour a bit of each bottle into a pint glass until its full and top off the bottle with water.Good times, getting f*cked on a mix of Vodka, Whisky, Wine and them 3 beers I managed to buy earlier
lol, exactly the same procedure. theres no other way in them situations.and The One your not around when they find out.

if my child ever done thissomebody gna get a hurt real bad

only just remembered i bought a kopperberg from ikea cant be bothered to drink it now. who knows about the strawberry cider soooo nice
Yep Strawberry Cider is off the scale, sh*t is too nice but drink too much of it and you wake up with a K type hangover.
its true, after a while it becomes too sweet as well

LolI was on this flx when I was 15...never really workedbut this is a fresh unopened bottle, it wa sa presentI am pissedsobered up now....just got a f*ck*ng headacheI feel like Wrays Nephew right now

i think imma start drinkin todayordered my pills but they aint gettin them till monday, missed my deliveryhow much is WKD?
lol £2ish for a big bottle. i cant even drink it anymore, i feel sick from the ammount of sugar long before the alcohol has any serious effect

Guest Triple XXX
i think imma start drinkin todayordered my pills but they aint gettin them till monday, missed my deliveryhow much is WKD?
lol £2ish for a big bottle. i cant even drink it anymore, i feel sick from the ammount of sugar long before the alcohol has any serious effect
oh gd it has sutin to disguise the taste of alcoholwill one bottle be enough to calm me down?i need a nice depressant right nw

Guest Triple XXX
if you have testicles your gonna need a lot more than one bottle of wkd to get you pissed. go for smirnoff ice anyway if your gonna drink an alcopop.or just buy some spirts and your own soft drinks and then you can control how strong what your drinkin is, innit
i have nonei think one for now will be OK