Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

only cos vodka never goes wrong in the company of girls cos they neck that sh*tits only for the bitches and what gets them unfrigid and hornyi would NEVER drink vodka out of my own accordbut with milk its decent but it needs to be quite a good amount of milk but I like milk the guys that hate milk stay clear well clear in fact

only cos vodka never goes wrong in the company of girls cos they neck that sh*tits only for the bitches and what gets them unfrigid and hornyi would NEVER drink vodka out of my own accordbut with milk its decent but it needs to be quite a good amount of milk but I like milk the guys that hate milk stay clear well clear in fact
not a drink for anyone who is watching their weight,the thing is about vodka is that it has no taste, rum, gin, whisky, and brandy all have a taste but vodka is drank by people who just want to get drunk.

not a drink for anyone who is watching their weight,the thing is about vodka is that it has no taste, rum, gin, whisky, and brandy all have a taste but vodka is drank by people who just want to get drunk.
I have a few Polish and Russian friends who would beg to differ.

Guest WAVESURFER
Considering giving up drink for a month (no homo).We'll see how I get on.
i said this a couple weeks ago, fast forward a couple weeks later and yes i failed hard :/
Aw man, you're not doing my confidence any good!I reckon I am capable of doing it, I just need to avoid certain people and certain places.I need to try & focus on thinking of all the money I'll save as well.
So far, so good.Even went to the pub for the football tonight & didn't drink.Got my mate's 21st in like 10 days though, it's gonna be difficult.

yh ok, but im sure u knew the point i was making

yh ok, but im sure u knew the point i was making
:lol: I wasn't trying to be pedantic. They love it though like it's some special champagne, they take a weird pride in drinking it and refuse to mix it with anything. One Polish guy I know can drink the stuff like water and doesn't leave the house without having a glass of it.

Considering giving up drink for a month (no homo).We'll see how I get on.
i said this a couple weeks ago, fast forward a couple weeks later and yes i failed hard :/
Aw man, you're not doing my confidence any good!I reckon I am capable of doing it, I just need to avoid certain people and certain places.I need to try & focus on thinking of all the money I'll save as well.
Even went to the pub for the football tonight & didn't drink.Got my mate's 21st in like 10 days though, it's gonna be difficult.
well done! the tip is to not be unrealistic, a couple weeks ago i was sayin i wasnt gonna drink ANYTHING, and then faced people shoving me drinks etc... now ive just limited my intake to like 3 drinks ive done well actuallySo far, so good.

• 2 weeks later...

bodys f*cked from 7days straight drinkingwas on AGWA-Bombs last night, its kinda sweet... made from coco-leafs

Agwa De Bolivia Coca Leaf Liquor is made from the finest Bolivian Coca Leaves. The coca leaves are shipped under armed guard from Bolivia and handcrafted in Amsterdam. Agwa is not just renowned for its unique and great taste but more for the secret energy that lies in all its drinks and cocktails. Don't forget to ask the bar man about the Bolivian Kiss and the Agwa Buzz.
imgname--coca_wine---50226711--agwa.jpg