What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh if a girl is over a 6/10 and she moves me up for the number and i am single, under no circumstance would i not exchange digits.Member one fat white ting moved me on the train, nearly laughed in her face. Thought it was a dare but looked around and she was on her ones. Gave her a slant face told her i was taken and put the headphones back in.Puuuuure 8/10's and upwards move to man in a dance thoughRegularly.Swear they go out to draw as much as man these days.

i jus say 'yo, come 'ere'take it from there really
Do u really say this
Can you imagine? /Looks good, approach is good and then you can say you moved to me. f*ck it you can brag to your friends.Up your levels if you're getting excited by getting bullied by hype most probably drunk 4's/5's.Rags I'm stush. Ask Janay.

Smaddy don't lie you do not say that."Come ere" u know.f*ck
no lieall depends on the circumstances, i havnt used that every single timebut its a good openerwhats the man gna say 'no, thats so rude, what do u think i am some any man?' lolif they dont come over right away its a 'no u come here, no u come here'i shrug my shoulders, he comes over'rah i thought u was gna ask me for a light or something''do u kno me?'etcits all in the eye contact an the body language anyway,also let me jus say the last time i have taken this approach was approximately 2 yrs ago if i remember correct

This thread reminds me of a time, in my more naive/innocent days as a wee lad...Was in Ruby Blue, with work colleagues, and there's this Swedish chick that was at least 24-25...I'm 18 at the time...She's there with her cousin, of a similar age.We're sitting down, they'd been drinking a bit. In some weird Scandanavian tongue, they call me over, I'm like 'Ok'.They grab my d*ck, as what I THOUGHT was an accident.To make matters worse, we're driving everyone home, and she lived in some nice area in Central. As the 2, step out the car, and walk to the door, they gave me that 'look'. I was oblivious to this, and just sat in the passenger seat thinking, ''Rah, it's 3am, need to get some sleep before college today''...SMFHDeveloped LATE.

Guest M12 Part 2

you were that naive at 18!!!!!!11i woulda been questioning ur sexuality / your work colleagues are snakes for not alerting you. I always alert the mandem when i see chicks giving them the eye in clubs and bars and i expect them to do the same for me.