NUMERO UNO - FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS WHY I f*ck*ng HATE MAYWEATHER SOMETIMESCAN SKY SPORTS PEOPLE SEE THIS HBO INTERVIEW?
Yeahh we got it, some pisstake. Tbh though Mayweather shouldn't be fighting Shane anyway so I don't know why he got so uppity/It was sad to see Marquez go out like that, not that I wasn't expecting it I just wished he'd of done more. Mayweather fought his usual in these fights, pothole and move style though.

That HBO interviewer was the best thing. Apart from locking the interview at the end he asked all the right questions. Reason he finished his sentences is because Mayweather was chatting sh*t and avoiding questions like a politician. Said if he isnt gonna answer the question dont chat sh*t on my micf*ck bum-sucking Mayweather like Sky Sports did. If anyone should be sacked or given a stern talking to it is them. Their commo was nothing short of disgraceful. I've never heard of a man getting credit for getting tumped in his face "He was moving away from the punch"Fight Mosley then Pac Man. Pac Man is smaller than Mayweather (as per usual). If its the Mosley who fought Margarito then we are in for a fight

That HBO interviewer was the best thing. Apart from locking the interview at the end he asked all the right questions. Reason he finished his sentences is because Mayweather was chatting sh*t and avoiding questions like a politician. Said if he isnt gonna answer the question dont chat sh*t on my micf*ck bum-sucking Mayweather like Sky Sports did. If anyone should be sacked or given a stern talking to it is them. Their commo was nothing short of disgraceful. I've never heard of a man getting credit for getting tumped in his face "He was moving away from the punch"Fight Mosley then Pac Man. Pac Man is smaller than Mayweather (as per usual). If its the Mosley who fought Margarito then we are in for a fight
C/S to the max. Not the first time I think we've shared similar boxing opinions.Said about the Sky Sports commo bumming Money to my boys but don't think my boys could see where I was coming from. It's funny how when Pac fights they're like no one can touch him he is the greatest right now and now Money has fought people are like he is unbeatable reh reh. The hype is just, the over hype with views changing monthly are unjust.

Guest Tulse Hill

That northern commentator with the high pitched voice..Kept saying "Mayweather defence is the best i've seen but Marquez is a great fighter, Mayweather is superb but Marquez is a great fighter,, Mayweather is so quick but Marquez is a great fighter,, Mayweather is making Marquez look ordinary but Marquez is a great fighter"f*ck*ng stupid c*nt

Kellerman always does that, prefers the sound of his own voice to the boxer's he's interviewing.Maybe he just enjoys having his mouth free after having Zab Judah's d*ck in it for so long though.At the same time, I repsect him for cutting the interview when he did cos it's not about having Mayweather talk to you like a piece of sh*t on live television. He did get taken for a bitch though.

Kellerman always does that, prefers the sound of his own voice to the boxer's he's interviewing.Maybe he just enjoys having his mouth free after having Zab Judah's d*ck in it for so long though.At the same time, I repsect him for cutting the interview when he did cos it's not about having Mayweather talk to you like a piece of sh*t on live television. He did get taken for a bitch though.
Give Kellerman his dues, Mayweather wasnt answering questions then got all aggressive because Kellerman was baiting his tactics, Shane Mosley got his back-up and he really didnt know how to answer the question. I honestly feel Mosley brings doubt to his head. Not to say he wont beat him, but he isnt his usual c*ck-sure self about fighting Mosley. Swear he got heated in that ESPN interview when Mosley was mentioned. I actually feel Mosley had to do that as well because if he never Mayweather would dodge him to fight winner of Cotto-Pacquiao. Now the annoying big fight boxing fan may want to see the Mosley fight.I wish I saw it on HBO stream, they're commentary would have been much more accurate. End of the day Marquez was a blown up Super-Feather/Lightweight MAX! Sky werent going on about Mayweather like that before he fought Hatton

I honestly feel Mosley brings doubt to his head. Not to say he wont beat him, but he isnt his usual c*ck-sure self about fighting Mosley. Swear he got heated in that ESPN interview when Mosley was mentioned. I actually feel Mosley had to do that as well because if he never Mayweather would dodge him to fight winner of Cotto-Pacquiao. Now the annoying big fight boxing fan may want to see the Mosley fight.I wish I saw it on HBO stream, they're commentary would have been much more accurate. End of the day Marquez was a blown up Super-Feather/Lightweight MAX! Sky werent going on about Mayweather like that before he fought Hatton
Agreed, Mosley's got his number. He's the only boxer who makes Floyd uneasy imo.And yeah, I was watching on HBO and they were constantly talking about how much bigger Floyd looked - I think Manny Steward even said something like "there's a reason we have wegith classes in boxing"