Is it time to ban small cars?

streets.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its not even about justifying itpeople should be able to drive what the f*ck they want.if and only if they injure/kill someone, should some restriction/driver penalisation be put in place.penalising the majority, and trying to control and nanny people for the actions of a small incapable minority is just backwards

ive actually never understood the logic behind making cars that do more than 20mph above speed limit,but then again im not really car minded
ur logic is kinda right still. cars capable of doing 180mph + electronically limited to 155mphBut would make a horrible driving experience. As not every road is monitored 24/7. M-ways NOBODY does the speed limit of 70. 80-90mph standard. in the fast lane.And its good to put ur foot down and rip from time to time. Esp if ur car is designed to go fast. Or when u need to teach a next road user some f*ckin manners about cutting up peeps.

i myself have a 4x4 ,i also have ONE childi do a lot of long distance driving and felt that safety wise a 4x4 would be safer for both me and my child. 2 people have gone up the back of me (due to their own negligence) in the last 4 months justifying my reason for having this car.Had i have been in a smaller car my son may not have escaped without so much as a bump like he did.in terms of your opinion of women being sh*t drivers i beg to differ. Im used to driving a minimum 25k miles per year. im pretty certain im a better driver/parker than most
Ok, ok.So lets say your walking to your car after picking up your kid and you both got hit by a car, which would you prefer, a car that is designed to cause as little harm to you as possible or a car that doesn't give a f*ck???ONE child you know, smh, a high car or a people carrier that isn't as bulky nor has the large engine would be good enough.f*ck it, even a focus would be on point.

ive actually never understood the logic behind making cars that do more than 20mph above speed limit,but then again im not really car minded
ur logic is kinda right still. cars capable of doing 180mph + electronically limited to 155mphBut would make a horrible driving experience. As not every road is monitored 24/7. M-ways NOBODY does the speed limit of 70. 80-90mph standard. in the fast lane.And its good to put ur foot down and rip from time to time. Esp if ur car is designed to go fast. Or when u need to teach a next road user some f*ckin manners about cutting up peeps.
I wanted to get a type-R, but I've changed my mind now, to many people have them now :(

stfu about big cars vs small cars. if u get hit by a 4x4 travelling at 35mph or a small car travelling at 35mphchances are the child dies both timesi always read about car accidents and i rarely see 4x4s in such deadly accidentsur just chatting hypothetical sh*tfact is that women dont need cars PERIOD to go pick up kids from schoolwhy is it more viable for a woman to pick up her one yute in a ford focusthan in a range? why cant the yute walk or take public transport

I wanted to get a type-R, but I've changed my mind now, to many people have them now :(
changing it soon... I want a mk4 golf gti anniversary edition. 53-54 plate. Solid car.

stfu about big cars vs small cars. if u get hit by a 4x4 travelling at 35mph or a small car travelling at 35mphchances are the child dies both timesi always read about car accidents and i rarely see 4x4s in such deadly accidentsur just chatting hypothetical sh*tfact is that women dont need cars PERIOD to go pick up kids from schoolwhy is it more viable for a woman to pick up her one yute in a ford focusthan in a range? why cant the yute walk or take public transport
Child has a better chance of surviving a collision with a smaller car, so shut up you homosexual.I'm saying car wise, if they are lazy then it would be more viable to and is cheaper to run and isn't as much of a hazard around a school than a 4x4 would be.Please, 4x4 have a much greater chance of killing people on the road, FACT!!!I agree though, people should walk, to many f*ck*ng lazyDisclaimer: Household 4x4 is present due to trade

Woman have cheaper car insurance than men for a reason, we are better drivers. Infact there was a survey done recently where children where asked who was a better driver out of there parents, all children said mum was a better/safer driver than dad, but dad parked the car bettter, therefore children were in agreement that women should drive and men should park!Im with messy though i drive alot, and i have never caused an accident on the road, men are too careless (could apply this theory to most things in mens life, i.e there own sexual protection from diseases, lack of concentration, etc) lol

i myself have a 4x4 ,i also have ONE childi do a lot of long distance driving and felt that safety wise a 4x4 would be safer for both me and my child. 2 people have gone up the back of me (due to their own negligence) in the last 4 months justifying my reason for having this car.Had i have been in a smaller car my son may not have escaped without so much as a bump like he did.in terms of your opinion of women being sh*t drivers i beg to differ. Im used to driving a minimum 25k miles per year. im pretty certain im a better driver/parker than most
Ok, ok.So lets say your walking to your car after picking up your kid and you both got hit by a car, which would you prefer, a car that is designed to cause as little harm to you as possible or a car that doesn't give a f*ck???ONE child you know, smh, a high car or a people carrier that isn't as bulky nor has the large engine would be good enough.f*ck it, even a focus would be on point.
lmao your argument really has no logic,i could get hit by your fiesta going at 50mph and be killed and then be hit by my car at 20mph and walk away with a broken arm,its all hypothetical and stupid. its the people in the cars not the cars themselves that cause accidents.wtf is a high car? a people carrier would be bigger than my car that i have now so how you figure?.safety wise a focus i feel is not suitable and i actually do not like focus'swho are you to say what people should or should not drive?

assumptions once againim a womani drive a 4x4i do not use mine for every day tasks like i said i do a lot of long distance driving....however if i DO choose to do day to day tasks they also shall be done in my 4x4 ..you know why?,...because i dont have the money to be flossing two cars. we dont all have cars for different occasions,how do you know that those same women dont drive over 400 miles a day aswell as pick their kids up from school?everyone could assume that only stupid prick boy racers drive fiestas,assumptions are not the one.

Woman have cheaper car insurance than men for a reason, we are better drivers. Infact there was a survey done recently where children where asked who was a better driver out of there parents, all children said mum was a better/safer driver than dad, but dad parked the car bettter, therefore children were in agreement that women should drive and men should park!
LMFAOMFAO@ the bulletproof factual evidence.To clear up this fraff, Women are, statistically, involved in more crashes than men after the age of 20. Teenage male drivers are the only exception, for obvious f*ck*ng reasons.Despite the fact that men drive more.I beg people shut the f*ck up about women being better drivers.Qualitative evidence doesn't count.What some d*ckhead 10 year old said about mummy driving slowly and cautiously doesn't count.Hesitant drivers = the worst kind.I beg women fall back about the driving debate.

from what i seen woman have more silly smaller accidents n men have more larger high speed accidents usually due to being boy racers. my driving instructor told me its a fact women take longer to judge gaps, my cousin's instructor told her the same a few months back.from my own experience i'd say i've seen more bad women drivers, but there are still allot of bad drivers on the other side of the fence.

assumptions once againim a womani drive a 4x4i do not use mine for every day tasks like i said i do a lot of long distance driving....however if i DO choose to do day to day tasks they also shall be done in my 4x4 ..you know why?,...because i dont have the money to be flossing two cars. we dont all have cars for different occasions,how do you know that those same women dont drive over 400 miles a day aswell as pick their kids up from school?everyone could assume that only stupid prick boy racers drive fiestas,assumptions are not the one.
What assumption did I make?But anyway driving on roads comes under an everyday task in my book, 4x4's were made with off road driving in mind.

What assumption did I make?But anyway driving on roads comes under an everyday task in my book, 4x4's were made with off road driving in mind.
i was talking about BMC,you refrenced him

Woman have cheaper car insurance than men for a reason, we are better drivers. Infact there was a survey done recently where children where asked who was a better driver out of there parents, all children said mum was a better/safer driver than dad, but dad parked the car bettter, therefore children were in agreement that women should drive and men should park!
LMFAOMFAO@ the bulletproof factual evidence.To clear up this fraff, Women are, statistically, involved in more crashes than men after the age of 20. Teenage male drivers are the only exception, for obvious f*ck*ng reasons.Despite the fact that men drive more.I beg people shut the f*ck up about women being better drivers.Qualitative evidence doesn't count.What some d*ckhead 10 year old said about mummy driving slowly and cautiously doesn't count.Hesitant drivers = the worst kind.I beg women fall back about the driving debate.
I beg you don't take your self so damn seriously, I posted that for a bit of light hearted ness. The proof is in the pudding so to speak angelo, Womans car insurance is cheaper than males... DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMB! The child statement should be taken with a smile and a little giggle, if you can bring yourself to humane natures.And yes hesitant drivers are worst, but these are also males. You can be a quietly confident driver where you will not want to risk your life, nor the peoples in your cars. The amount of male drivers that i know, and tell them about there driving, instinctively they act like "uhh u do any better" And yes I f*ck*ng CAN!