Is it time to ban small cars?

streets.

assumptions once againim a womani drive a 4x4i do not use mine for every day tasks like i said i do a lot of long distance driving....however if i DO choose to do day to day tasks they also shall be done in my 4x4 ..you know why?,...because i dont have the money to be flossing two cars. we dont all have cars for different occasions,how do you know that those same women dont drive over 400 miles a day aswell as pick their kids up from school?everyone could assume that only stupid prick boy racers drive fiestas,assumptions are not the one.
What assumption did I make?But anyway driving on roads comes under an everyday task in my book, 4x4's were made with off road driving in mind.
Im not arguing whether big cars are safer than small ones but why do you need a 4x4 to do long distances? As flojo said, theyre designed for off road.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No but on a real note DMF.I've got loads of studies by insurance companies as part of my course ages ago on this.Basically it's broken down into the following:1. Accidents as a proportion of miles. Men do something like 70% more driving, but have less accidents per the amount of mileage they cover.2. Although women are involved in more slow speed, trivial crashes, they are also involved in more serious, fatal crashes. Men are more likely to have moderate to severe crashes, but don't have as many fatal, proportionately, as women.And loads of other crap which was quite interesting., I'm trying to dig the sources out now.P.S.Regardless of this, everyone knows african women are the worst drivers.

No but on a real note DMF.I've got loads of studies by insurance companies as part of my course ages ago on this.Basically it's broken down into the following:1. Accidents as a proportion of miles. Men do something like 70% more driving, but have less accidents per the amount of mileage they cover.2. Although women are involved in more slow speed, trivial crashes, they are also involved in more serious, fatal crashes. Men are more likely to have moderate to severe crashes, but don't have as many fatal, proportionately, as women.And loads of other crap which was quite interesting., I'm trying to dig the sources out now.P.S.Regardless of this, everyone knows african women are the worst drivers.
Fair enough Angelo, i can only speak from my personal experience. (I'm better than most male drivers i come across)

women drivers = fail. FACT.the amount of dipsy women behind the wheel is frightning.I've witnessed, too many times. Female drivers realising there in the wrong lane to exit there juntion. SLOW right down to a crawl (bare in mind traffic is fast flowing) to cross lanes, for fear of missing and not being to apply logic by exiting at the next junction and back track using road signs to destination...soo much dumb errors.Dont get me started on this..CALMS self down.and exits.

assumptions once againim a womani drive a 4x4i do not use mine for every day tasks like i said i do a lot of long distance driving....however if i DO choose to do day to day tasks they also shall be done in my 4x4 ..you know why?,...because i dont have the money to be flossing two cars. we dont all have cars for different occasions,how do you know that those same women dont drive over 400 miles a day aswell as pick their kids up from school?everyone could assume that only stupid prick boy racers drive fiestas,assumptions are not the one.
What assumption did I make?But anyway driving on roads comes under an everyday task in my book, 4x4's were made with off road driving in mind.
Im not arguing whether big cars are safer than small ones but why do you need a 4x4 to do long distances? As flojo said, theyre designed for off road.
please see my previous statementi drive the car which i drive due to A. i feel its safer for me and my childB. I like the style of the carC. Its really my wn business which car i drive

women have cheaper car insurance cos on avg they drive smaller cars than men
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I drive 1.4 Golf and a 5 ltr range for towing purposes only, as i need that for the horse box and the horse which weighs in and a ton as shes a shire.So im not the tpyical woman driving around in small vechiles, and my insurance is with direct line, and i know a male four years older than me whos been driving the same lenght of time as me with no penaltys yet his is more expensive for the range than mine is. He was told by his insurance company which is also D.L that men are what ever percentage more likely to be involved in an acceident than woman. So damn i don't know all i know is mine is cheaper, and i am driving a very powerfull car and im 24, hes 28.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I drive 1.4 Golf and a 5 ltr range for towing purposes only, as i need that for the horse box and the horse which weighs in and a ton as shes a shire.So im not the tpyical woman driving around in small vechiles, and my insurance is with direct line, and i know a male four years older than me whos been driving the same lenght of time as me with no penaltys yet his is more expensive for the range than mine is. He was told by his insurance company which is also D.L that men are what ever percentage more likely to be involved in an acceident than woman. So damn i don't know all i know is mine is cheaper, and i am driving a very powerfull car and im 24, hes 28.
men work harder than women thats why they're paid betterive been told on avg that women do much less work than men

men work harder than women thats why they're paid betterive been told on avg that women do much less work than men
Venom your on the edge of stalling, put your foot on the damn clutch.

u have a much greater chance of dying in a plane crash than in a road crash FACT!!but more pple die by road crashes than airplanes in a year. FACT!!same applies to cars vs 4x4s hypothetical facts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reality factsu flagrant illiterate
It does not change anything you homo, you will still die driving at the same speed (30mph) and could survive a normal car at that speed.Come on, few miles in the air going at 500ish mph is obvious, but air travel IS MUCH SAFER THAN DRIVING!!!

thats a valid reply to your stupid analysisf*ck insurance ppl. they are as valid as estate agents and house pricingMy fathers insurance is less than my mumsand here is a quote from a sauce that was published on the 9th of august" WOMEN company car drivers cause more accidents than male counterparts, according to a survey of 25,000 fleet vehicle insurance claims over 12 months by various Insurance Services. But men cause more damage than women when they do crash.The survey covered accidents with repair costs totalling £14 million and found the average cost of an accident involving a male driver was £564, while the equivalent for women was £545.Women drivers are more likely to be involved in accidents with another vehicle where they are at fault - 26% of all accidents involving women against 18.6% involving men -=================================women have pay less cos they are more cautious and carefulthey are involved in more accidents than men But men's accidents cost morenothing to do with women being better drivers, they are involved in more accidents. simple

i myself have a 4x4 ,i also have ONE childi do a lot of long distance driving and felt that safety wise a 4x4 would be safer for both me and my child. 2 people have gone up the back of me (due to their own negligence) in the last 4 months justifying my reason for having this car.Had i have been in a smaller car my son may not have escaped without so much as a bump like he did.in terms of your opinion of women being sh*t drivers i beg to differ. Im used to driving a minimum 25k miles per year. im pretty certain im a better driver/parker than most
Ok, ok.So lets say your walking to your car after picking up your kid and you both got hit by a car, which would you prefer, a car that is designed to cause as little harm to you as possible or a car that doesn't give a f*ck???ONE child you know, smh, a high car or a people carrier that isn't as bulky nor has the large engine would be good enough.f*ck it, even a focus would be on point.
lmao your argument really has no logic,i could get hit by your fiesta going at 50mph and be killed and then be hit by my car at 20mph and walk away with a broken arm,its all hypothetical and stupid. its the people in the cars not the cars themselves that cause accidents.wtf is a high car? a people carrier would be bigger than my car that i have now so how you figure?.safety wise a focus i feel is not suitable and i actually do not like focus'swho are you to say what people should or should not drive?
They are designed for regular road driving, though 4x4s are not, meaning pedestrian saftey features are better. Even a normal car driving faster has a better chance of having the person they hit actually survive. Face it, 4x4 = increased risk.Hold tight the few mothers around my area that are now in prison because they think it is cool to own a 4x4 and like every women, can't judge the space of their whip.

please see my previous statementi drive the car which i drive due to A. i feel its safer for me and my childB. I like the style of the carC. Its really my wn business which car i drive
Them bait reasons....Swear this is what is said by every woman with a 4x4.

They are designed for regular road driving, though 4x4s are not, meaning pedestrian saftey features are better.
lol what?Most 4x4's aren't even designed specifically for off road use anyway. Most of the features are arbitrary.They are designed aesthetically to please people who are wealthy enough to afford them.Who are, you guessed it.Rich urbanites and suburbanites.Hence cars like the Range Rover SPORT, and custom tuned editions etc. They fell off from being 4x4 designed a long time ago. They're now aimed almost purely at people who just think they're cool cars. Those like DMF who use them for their original inteded purpose are few and far between. Why spend 40 grand on a range when you can get a pickup that does the job better for half the cost.Be real

Angelo, the principle for them are off road workings.And Venom, your moaning about facts and human errors yeah??? Isn't this what we are talking about, no??? If one 4x4 crashes into someone, it will almost certainly cause much more harm, no??? It is a factor, no???Like you saying women are crap drivers, no???STFU, any gaylord focker!!!