Corrigan

lol @ not respecting this @ starks

fresh out the carton

rap had been perfected :confused:

get back at me with something stronger by cube though,we can do this clash

if prodigy isnt in your top 5 you shouldnt listen to hip hop

dem exaggerations dere

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I'm with Ed Piff here, Nas is finished, and Cam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scarface.

How exactly is Nas finished?

And lol at Cam being better than Scarface, none of his rap peers respect him, when the last time you hear Cam in any top 5 list. Scarface is constantly mentioned as one of the greatest rappers of all time, he has a catalogue that consist of some of the greatest albums in Rap( see Diary, The Fiix) and has dismantled great rappers like Jay and Nas on their own track( see this can't be life, Favor for a Favor),Scarface is far better than Cam.

Guest WAVESURFER

TBH, I think a lot of time NY-centric magazines just mention Scarface as the token Southern rapper on their top 10 lists. As a southern rap fan, I resent that kinda tokenism, but that's a different subject. The point is, these lists should have no bearing on YOUR personal opinion. Make up your own mind.

I like Scarface a lot, especially his earlier stuff, and the old Geto Boys stuff (which noone ever seems to mention in these kinda topics, it's always just The Diary and The Fix, what about Mr Scarface Is Back?), he's definitely a rap legend, but IMO Cam is better.

I don't give a f*ck who respects him or who doesn't, I make up my own mind and have my own opinions. f*ck disliking a rapper just cause YOU don't think his peers respect him.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

How exactly is he not finished?

When was his last good album?

HHID, Untitled, Distant Relatives were all good albums.

The Nigger tape was good as well.

Nearly every guest appearance he has had in the last two years has been fire, go listen to Victory, Usual Suspects, Success, Govermentalist, Letter to the king, if you don't believe me.

Nas is still the best out.

• Upvote 2

Guest Blue State Of Mind

TBH, I think a lot of time NY-centric magazines just mention Scarface as the token Southern rapper on their top 10 lists. As a southern rap fan, I resent that kinda tokenism, but that's a different subject. The point is, these lists should have no bearing on YOUR personal opinion. Make up your own mind.

I like Scarface a lot, especially his earlier stuff, and the old Geto Boys stuff (which noone ever seems to mention in these kinda topics, it's always just The Diary and The Fix, what about Mr Scarface Is Back?), he's definitely a rap legend, but IMO Cam is better.

I don't give a f*ck who respects him or who doesn't, I make up my own mind and have my own opinions. f*ck disliking a rapper just cause YOU don't think his peers respect him.

The thing is Camron is yet to reach levels that Scarface there isn't a single album Camron has dropped that is better than The Fix or The Diary.

Camron has fell off, he chats a whole load of sh*t soemtimes 'i keep the computers putin' or 'doo doo ga' or some sh*t like that, check his feature on Popular Demand to understand what i'm talking about. The Camron who dropped sports drugs and entertainment is far better than the Camron of now, Camron has fell off remarkably.

Guest Triple XXX

modern day classic tbh

soon as i hear "ayeee... ayeee.. you gotta believe.. you gotta believe. I USED TO HIT THE KITCHEN LIGHTS..."

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

• Upvote 1