North gang profiles

Captain Planet

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point i was tryin to make is that certain things have been going on, but baiting up names and situations is abit bait so those who know know.i int claiming to be some guru or some big gangland boss i just keep my ear to the ground and know certain people who relay certain messagesand the comment was abit tounge in cheak anyway.

North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when bad incident occured in the alley way , 4 niggas dragged one of my boy to the alley way. I hope he learns from experience to fight back or tell them f*ck off im not going no where and walk off and then use the surrender tactic law 22 from 48laws of power at the exact bus stop. He will definitely man up when he comes back from africa

North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when one of my boy got robbed by 4 coward niggas in T.
So basically ur sayinUr glad u was in the toilet not to back ur boy gettin robbed :lol: :arrow:

North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when one of my boy got robbed by 4 coward niggas in T.
So basically ur sayinUr glad u was in the toilet not to back ur boy gettin robbed :lol: :arrow:
:rofl: :rofl:

noo not in dat way loooooooooooooool. You might never know what tools they should of carried. I would of been either duppied or creating more enemies to seek revenge at me .

Dem Friends there!Come like snoop dogg in the wash! 0:10 - 2:45

AND THE EDIT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: the edit
North can be hype at times. I almost got caught up with the hype, If I didn't go mcdonald toilet, it would of been different story,im lucky I wasn't there in the alley at that time,when bad incident occured in the alley way , 4 niggas dragged one of my boy to the alley way. I hope he learns from experience to fight back or tell them f*ck off im not going no where and walk off and then use the surrender tactic law 22 from 48laws of power at the exact bus stop. He will definitely man up when he comes back from africa

lol wait, did man say he hid in the mac ds toilet while his darg got moved to? need a vest?

:lol: :lol: ismooth storys>>>>his carnival review was a gd read

:lol: :lol: ismooth storys>>>>his carnival review was a gd read
loool