Madness in the sky

Maxxx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me n my boy saw some madness couple weeks back.some aircraft doin some slalom in the air.. gettin to a certain point in the sky n disappearing, then reappearing again like 15 seconds later.my boy said he cud see two lights at first, then concentratin into one singular beam.my eyes are sh*t so i cud only see a brighter beam (when it was supposedly 2) and it dimming with the singular.i aint seen suttin move that freely in the air though, f*ck knows what it was.if i saw it and it disappeared i wuda jus forgot bout it.. but we were watching it for almost an hour. i was doin pure squintin.even walked to nex ends to get a better view.what the f*ck did we see?

I've seen ufo formed in a fire like 4-6weeks ago. I saw like over 100's of them flying in the sky, it was shocking to me. Because I've seen government helicopters like everyday trying it ,but what I saw was definitely not helicopters or aliens, im telling you, everyone in my house were scared as sh*t. These were real ufo with flames It might be the most high angels or something, You might never know

I've seen ufo formed in a fire like 4-6weeks ago. I saw like over 100's of them flying in the sky, it was shocking to me. Because I've seen government helicopters like everyday trying it ,but what I saw was definitely not helicopters or aliens, im telling you, everyone in my house were scared as sh*t. These were real ufo with flames It might be the most high angels or something, You might never know
That sounds like some next sh*t

my mum was crying for 2 days and my uncle was depressed for 2 days. I was like da only one in da house that turn out to be ok for couple days . what's funny have you wacthed the wu tang- thriumph video and they had fire throughout the video . And cappadonna was spitting about peace to the godz and U-GOD Was surrounded around flames and was spitting about judgement day coming conquer and war. And king james version says about ye are the godz of the most high. I think this info is way to much for alot ppl in this forum . I will leave it as that, only the 144,000 elect will compherend what im saying

'Strange lights' caught on videohttp://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_ho...e.asp?ID=450922STRANGE lights in the skies above Cambridgeshire have been captured on video.Andrew Fowler spotted UFOs - which were glowing balls of orangey light - above his home in Meldreth Road, Shepreth.He said: "We had had some friends over and went out to see them off when the kids started saying: 'Look at the orange lights.'"I got my camera out and away we went - they hung there for quite a while, around 15 to 20 minutes, and there were quite a few of them."They were moving from right to left very slowly."One explanation for the sighting is that the lights were Chinese lanterns, not aliens.Mr Fowler said he remained "open-minded".He said: "I reckon it might have been lanterns, but the kids think they were proper UFOs - you never know."http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/cn_news_ho...e.asp?ID=450922