I cant stand this motherfucker.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C/Sguys a wasteman and a leech He tries to gain lulz off saying normal things in a fresh african accent... if anything hes bringing shame on africans.Fair enough if there was content in the jokes and the accent to accentuate the jokes more then kl.. but hes just not funny.
IMOThis is most black British comedians. A lot aren't funny except for when they say things in a West Indian/African accent.
That "3 Non Blondes" programme was based entirely on this premise.
The career of Gina Yashere owes a great deal to this technique also
c/sCan't stand this woman. Swear every time she's on 'Mock The Week' she just chats sh*t and does a sh*t black joke.

Have you ever noticed how a white guy walks like thisand a black guy walks like this
sjdpogssksdkkgskgsskowwwwwwww.......owwwwww *sways arms*
:lol: :lol: :lol: ahh, tryna find the video of Dave Chappelle with his drum poetry thing "when white people have a black out they panic...when black people have a black out they plan it"

C/Sguys a wasteman and a leech He tries to gain lulz off saying normal things in a fresh african accent... if anything hes bringing shame on africans.Fair enough if there was content in the jokes and the accent to accentuate the jokes more then kl.. but hes just not funny.
IMOThis is most black British comedians. A lot aren't funny except for when they say things in a West Indian/African accent.
C/SMost of them are boring. Although I do rate Stephen Amos.
Stephen AMos is the funniest Black British comedian I have seen. Ever. I haven't seen one show of his that isn't funny.

>>>>>>>Def comedy Jam If I wanted to sit through 6 hours of fried chicken, obama, and watermelon jokes I'd...well, I'd watch def comedy jam.
:lol: Can't remember where I read it, but there was an article about how Blacks/Ethnic & Women comedians always have to demean or mock their race/sex to be funny. Its pretty true.

Guest Esquilax
>>>>>>>Def comedy Jam If I wanted to sit through 6 hours of fried chicken, obama, and watermelon jokes I'd...well, I'd watch def comedy jam.
:lol: Can't remember where I read it, but there was an article about how Blacks/Ethnic & Women comedians always have to demean or mock their race/sex to be funny. Its pretty true.
They don't necessarily demean themselves, they just only talk about being black/ asian etcSo other people find it difficult to relate/ be amused.

They don't necessarily demean themselves, they just only talk about being black/ asian etcSo other people find it difficult to relate/ be amused.
No they play on the stereotype to get laughs from others...hence the watermelon and fried chicken jokes. (referring to African-Americans at least). Tbh I like comedians, who offer social commentary in a funny way. Chris Rock I feel is a genius (he has a good balance as well)

That "3 Non Blondes" programme was based entirely on this premise.
The career of Gina Yashere owes a great deal to this technique also
c/sCan't stand this woman. Swear every time she's on 'Mock The Week' she just chats sh*t and does a sh*t black joke.
Peckham jokes are dead

No they play on the stereotype to get laughs from others...hence the watermelon and fried chicken jokes. (referring to African-Americans at least). Tbh I like comedians, who offer social commentary in a funny way. Chris Rock I feel is a genius (he has a good balance as well)
c/s bold especiallyI dont really like a lot of US comedy. They just remind me of waste black people that the Yanks are. From black panthers, Martin Luther and that to them and mainstream rappers SMH. They are verminDont find Eddie Kadi funny. His set-up lines >>> his punchlines. How the f*ck does that work?

hmmm true say im getting tired of the typical African/West Indian jokes unless they throw somink new on the table (British comedy) Julius Agwu is a serious joker tho (Nigerian comedian )saw him live and caught nuff belly laughs. he is better than Eddie Kadi,all he seems to do is dance these days.

In that case, if you're after social commentary you should look out for black comedian Kwaku.... one of the best sets Ive seen, I believe he calls it edutainment....he was extremely funny and at the same time addressing current affairs.

Guest No Mark
than bullshit comedians like those on mock the week
swear to God i don't get how people love off this showit's just like sitting watching 7 neeks making geeky jokesand then two or three times in a show frankie boyle says something that nearly makes me smile
fa real, so sh*t nowwas only good when rory bremner was on it imo