(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Nah i just decided on palace,If your a sh*t team no good players will come to you, you need a certain level of prestige also if you got bare players who play in the position the player your trying to obtain plays in then he wont come. Theres other factors aswellSo much more realistic

What do you guys reckon would happen right, if some idiot plugged his wireless adaptor back into his console to play a bit of cod4 online...Then got bored of merking people constantly :Y:, then turned his xbox off while leaving the adaptor in the console...THEN, said idiot opens the disc tray and puts FIFA10 in, lets it load up, and notices he has been autosigned in to XBOX LIVE, and scrambles to the xbox in order to reach the power button, but only manages to turn it off at the language selection screen?What might happen.ffs

gkdjglkmdfsklmfsdglfdsml;sfgmlkfmgfdssfdgmdsfgml;kgm;sdffsdg;lsfmglmfsdlkgmfdsg]dsfmlk;dsfmkl;fsmg;sfdglkmdfslgmfdlkm;]fdsglmsfdlgkmfdslg;mfdls;g]fdglk;dsmkfdmdsfg]fkdsmglkmdsfg;msdfgtbhLol nah i guess it depends @ what stage in the loadin process that it actually signs into EA, but either way the way u must be feelin right about now...dlskmfnlskdmflkdsmfdsflkeklrmelkmerwmrkm;lerwl;mekrwerklmwerlkmewlkrmew;r]ewklrmwelrmlkwerm...

Sitting down with my chinese infront of me getting ready to play this now.Just configured my buttons and going through the menus, they added a few new footballs.Playing with analogue is killing my finishing the game is definitely advanced from the demo gameplay wise.On point passing and movement.Set Juventus as my favourite team, just creating a formation and tactics.Emirates in the snow>_________

OH MY GOSHIaquinta has 3 stars for skill moves, he can no longer do the advanced skills! WTFSame goes for Melo.(In the demo they were 5 stars)Arshavin, Walcott and Nasri are 5 stars..Sagna is 4 starsDiaby is much more mobile on this and looks pretty good for Diaby TBH.Song is decent.SMFH @ Rosicky only having 79 shot power.Arshavin is very sick,high 80s and 3 low 90s.I might try us out TBH, very disappointed Iaquinta can't do all the skills any more.Liverpool are a 5 star team, wow.Benayoun can do all the skills, watch Fatz go nuts with him on clubs.Di Natale and Guiseppe Rossi have 5 stars for skill moves, BOOM.Marchionni is in the default Italy squad.

lol i just found this out..so when u unlock achievements offline, it won't show the date of when you've unlocked the achievementbut when you're signed online and you unlocked an achievement, u'll see the date of itbut i still put my account on private. so no1 but friends list can see my achievements list which is already boogd as you all know

REWGHRURYUBU5f*ck OFF...ABOUT f*ckIN TIMETHE NETHERLANDS = SPONSORED
lol yh was reading earlier still, took their time
i know, took the piss with that...but FINALLYkinda dissapointed with the stats, theyre 4 n a half stars, and robben is captain instead of van bronckhorst, guys underrated with the rating i think 74hopefully update will fix those lil things up