Champions League Game week 2

Admin.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greshtsfhtrdjydrjydjydjyvan Gaal was gonna CAVE Lee Mason's whole life in
WHAT IS THIS?Nah seriously im out of the loop.
Juve took a corner, it was headed away and it was a two-on one situation with Ribery and Klose and two Juve defenders, Ribery was already beating one for pace so it was basically 2 on 1But it was time up so the ref didn't allow them to continue the counterattackVan Gaal went all up in the 4th official lee masons face, not in a 'what the f*ck' manner, but in a 'im gonna bang you' mannerUnnaceptable really, just cuz he is 7th in bundesliga and feeling the heatIf he wanted to moan at anyone it should have been Coward Webb anyway

Juve took a corner, it was headed away and it was a two-on one situation with Ribery and Klose and two Juve defenders, Ribery was already beating one for pace so it was basically 2 on 1But it was time up so the ref didn't allow them to continue the counterattackVan Gaal went all up in the 4th official lee masons face, not in a 'what the f*ck' manner, but in a 'im gonna bang you' mannerUnnaceptable really, just cuz he is 7th in bundesliga and feeling the heatIf he wanted to moan at anyone it should have been Coward Webb anyway
Thanks for the update. Well that doesnt surprise me, something similar happened last year in our match vs Heerenveen. Pelle was through on goal in the final seconds of the game and he was given offside, a terrible decision, van Gaal went mental. Plus he is one of the highest profile advocates of video refs and stuff like that as well. I dont think its got anything to do with pressure or the like.

Good result that.thought it wasn't on the cards with all the chances we missed.Dzeko's header was sublime.Carrick was poor again tonight although he did score.starting Owen was a odd decision in the first place and not surprising Berbs changed the game.

Carrick was poor again tonight although he did score.
Seriously brother, do you actually watch the games or not?Carrick was MOTM easily./I didnt realise how much of a f*ck*ng GIANT Dzeko is. Flipping hell, taller then Oshea and and absolute tank. Misimovic was pretty decent./Valencia is so one dimensional it not even funny. Needs to bag a goal asap to get that confidence up as he absolutely shanked his effort in the first half. Berbas ability levels are way too high

Thanks for the update. Well that doesnt surprise me, something similar happened last year in our match vs Heerenveen. Pelle was through on goal in the final seconds of the game and he was given offside, a terrible decision, van Gaal went mental. Plus he is one of the highest profile advocates of video refs and stuff like that as well. I dont think its got anything to do with pressure or the like.
Ahh Ok, I thoguht it was just general venting of frustration culminating in that event..

Carrick was poor again tonight although he did score.
Seriously brother, do you actually watch the games or not?Carrick was MOTM easily.
yeah i did.he didn't pull no trees. had spells where he looked good but more time the game was passing him by.judging by what im reading online im not the only one that thinks that.minor though, i just want him to get back to his best, that goal was a step in the right direction./c/s valencia. but he does a job, he's always looking to hit the barline, nice alternative from Nani who always comes inside or delays his crosses.

Milan missing bare chances last few games i seen them