White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

serious bullshitter ehh?I highly doubt that one my darling its not my problem you can't see past your own nose.
stfuevery thread aint about you you dumb bitch
d*ckhead when people write my name then make a statement clearly its regarding me,i might end up doing this in serveral topics but its because several wankers cant stop typing out my name, like they OCD on that

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom is right thoughA lot of things if you do with a woman it would be seen as sexual, thats the whole point :/If I ask a woman to go to the cinema, the intentions of the request are obvious.But because this is the case with a woman, it does not mean the intentions would be the same if they were a man

venom this is bull sh*t because if a man did alot of the stuff tom huddlestone mentioned to a woman it would be seen as sexual esquilax is the only white person (i mean dis in the least offensive way possible) whos talked any sense at all in this threade.a.s.e is a serious bullshitter from the looks of thingsjust accept this sh*t is true and go back to slapping each others bums and "us blacks" can go back to screw facing in our pictures so we look macho
lol@ EVER, YES AND I SAY EVER EVER, taking ANYTHING esquilax says when he's trying to make a point seriously. the idiot talks in the most ignorant of waysa typical of how the fool will grow up and claim "he grew up with all types of races" yet in reality he will most likely be as stupid at 30 as he is at 16 where diversity is concerned.so dont quote that dribble he posted as truth cos it only shows anyone's ignorance. he claims that "especially in the carribean community" being gay is a no no. and he is only basing this on media hype. the same media that will ONLY have allowed that unfunny stephen amos to make a documentary anyway if he was going to portray 'the black community' in a negative light.but in reality what about Africans? what about Muslims? whats about south asian countries? what about the hundreds of other countries that do not sanction homosexuality in their media and public life? did the african christian church not threaten to pull out of the worldwide anglican council cos they have a Gay bishop? there are Many non black communities that are strictly and culturally against homosexuality. so one fool basing his assumptions on his ignorance and the media who feed such ignorance does not count for me.and yes i do put it down to what escapist described as black pple being too conscious of image far more than others and usually in a misplaced way.@ no sunshine u said we all missed the point and i dont think anyone did. its not like its not an issue thats not well known amongst us and is discussed many times.and just as you said working class white guys who do this "gay sh*t" when they're pissed will also be ready to smash in a real gay person's head in..doesnt that prove that their "gay antics" are not seen as gay antics to them just fooling around. however to most black people..that is not fooling around and is gay antics.from my uni..asians also get into these "gay antics' and its not seen as gay to them either cos many of them get married long b4 other white and black pple.i dont have much of a problem about image behaviour cos thats just a cultural thing, some cultures have better xtics than others.but when someone uses ignorance or tries to see through their own broken windows to complain about someone else's broken window thats a pisstake.

Guest Esquilax

Why are you such a d*ckhead though?You're making bare invalid and redundant points just to satisfy your need to have one upmanship one someone, instead of contributing in a positive way.If anything you're validating my point of other cultures having a staunch stance against homosexuality, from one extreme to the next, I used carribean culture as an example, I don't understand why this doesn't filter through.Maybe if you didn't have such a confrontation manner about you, people would be more willing to see your point of view, but until you cease behaving like a juvenile with Aspergers syndrome in year 10 debating class, no one will be will to acknowledge you as someone with any gravitas.

you mentioned asian and black communities and then said ESPECIALLY. i take it you know what especially means? i dont need to debate with an idiot like you its that simple.u then based your assumptions on some media hype.ur a fool and i have no patience with fools. i made my point and stand by every word.

Guest Esquilax

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me that homosexuality in Jamaica is as accepted as it is here? That all the negative attention that is presented is just media brainwashing?Is that really what you reckon and you're gonna sit there and tell me I'm the fool?.. Really?

dont try and play with words.you used the word especially. so it means this community stands out more than the othersand im questioning your claim about this. what knowledge do you have of the other communitieswhat made you say "especially" in the carribean communities????? do u know what happens to gays in the middle east?or in parts of asia and africa? arent u just basing this same knowledge on the media?in the same way you said nobody in london can sit there and claim that MAJORITY of knife crimes arent carried out by black ppl.so yes i am sitting here and telling you ur a f*ck*ng fool.

Guest Esquilax

So basically you're saying that I misappropriated the word "especially" because homosexuality is more reviled in other cultures.Even though my main point still stands....I'm actually plainfacing my moniter, you need to fix up bro.

no i am saying you used words to make a point and that information is based on ignoranceARE YOU f*ck*ng STUPID OR WHEN DID I SAY THAT HOMOS ARE NOT FROWNED UPON IN THE CARRIB?ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT IF SOMEONE SAYS " ALL PEOPLE ARE BAD, ESPECIALLY FRENCH PEOPLE"THAT THIS STATEMENT IS THE SAME AS JUST SAYING "ALL PEOPLE ARE BAD" A FRENCH PERSON CAN THEN ASK U WHY U SAID ESPECIALLY FRENCH PPL.. SINCE YOU HAVE TRAVELLED TO OR MET EVERY OTHER NATIONALITYPLAINFACE URSELF ALOT MORE B4 U CHAT UR sh*t/IM NOT UR BRO U d*ckHEAD.

Why are you such a d*ckhead though?You're making bare invalid and redundant points just to satisfy your need to have one upmanship one someone, instead of contributing in a positive way.If anything you're validating my point of other cultures having a staunch stance against homosexuality, from one extreme to the next, I used carribean culture as an example, I don't understand why this doesn't filter through.Maybe if you didn't have such a confrontation manner about you, people would be more willing to see your point of view, but until you cease behaving like a juvenile with Aspergers syndrome in year 10 debating class, no one will be will to acknowledge you as someone with any gravitas.
LULZ

Guest Esquilax

But bro, you're coming with chat about what happens in other countries to homosexuals, when this topic is about cultural and racial impact in this country.You failed from day dot because you were out to prove something, and not to contribute, that's why you're wrong.Bro.

My theory on this is that white people care less about seeming gay than other ethnic groups, which I think may stem from a cultural side of things.Naturally, in the asian community, homosexuality is frowned upon greatly, and any admittance to such actions would result in a banishment of sorts from your family and certain social circles. Eastenders is not an accurate representation of this, needless to say.In the black community, especially in Carribean countries, homosexuality is the lowest of the low, with various musicians claiming the best treatment for gays is crucifixion. Stephen K. Amos did a documentary about how being black and gay is not the one in any circumstances. Obviously this won't apply to all sects, and I'm eager to everyone telling me how 'ignorant' I am, but this is what I think. It's also an upper class white thing, not really a working class road guy white thing. I don't partake in any of the activities mentioned in the original post.
I doubt any of the musicians would like to see them crucified. You cant take everything you hear and see as factFurthermore, stop using your ignorance as a way of basing judgement on who thinks what of gays like its fact. Leave it at its frowned upon by the above communities. You have no clue of what those in Africa think of gays so you cant actually say "especially in the Caribbean countries". What are you judging it against? A few who make songs?
Answer the above Esquil

Guest Esquilax
My theory on this is that white people care less about seeming gay than other ethnic groups, which I think may stem from a cultural side of things.Naturally, in the asian community, homosexuality is frowned upon greatly, and any admittance to such actions would result in a banishment of sorts from your family and certain social circles. Eastenders is not an accurate representation of this, needless to say.In the black community, especially in Carribean countries, homosexuality is the lowest of the low, with various musicians claiming the best treatment for gays is crucifixion. Stephen K. Amos did a documentary about how being black and gay is not the one in any circumstances. Obviously this won't apply to all sects, and I'm eager to everyone telling me how 'ignorant' I am, but this is what I think. It's also an upper class white thing, not really a working class road guy white thing. I don't partake in any of the activities mentioned in the original post.
I doubt any of the musicians would like to see them crucified. You cant take everything you hear and see as factFurthermore, stop using your ignorance as a way of basing judgement on who thinks what of gays like its fact. Leave it at its frowned upon by the above communities. You have no clue of what those in Africa think of gays so you cant actually say "especially in the Caribbean countries". What are you judging it against? A few who make songs?
Answer the above Esquil
In answer to the first line, Jamaican artist Shabba Ranks has gone on television, deadly serious, saying that homosexuals should be crucified. This was in defence of a Buju Banton song talking about shooting homosexuals in the head. When I see people on the TV saying they want to see gays murdered, then I choose to take that as fact.I'll answer the rest when i get home

Guest Esquilax
Answer the above Esquil
In answer to the first line, Jamaican artist Shabba Ranks has gone on television, deadly serious, saying that homosexuals should be crucified. This was in defence of a Buju Banton song talking about shooting homosexuals in the head. When I see people on the TV saying they want to see gays murdered, then I choose to take that as fact.Prominent gay rights activists in Jamaica have been murdered in the past. Extremely harsh anti sodomy laws have been passed, and most other Carribean nations have histories of homophobia. It's a heavy cultural umbrella, one which hasn't faded. I'll remind you again that we're talking here about cultural and racial differences in relation to the acceptance of homosexuality in this country. Culture that has been imported from Jamaica to here is influential, that's why I said especially. Don't patronise me by assuming I've seen Elephant Man on BBC news and now that's it, all Jammos are gay bashers. Whether or not homosexuals are macheted to death in Africa (South Africa gay rights laws are ahead of any carribean country) is irrelevant.

Answer the above Esquil
In answer to the first line, Jamaican artist Shabba Ranks has gone on television, deadly serious, saying that homosexuals should be crucified. This was in defence of a Buju Banton song talking about shooting homosexuals in the head. When I see people on the TV saying they want to see gays murdered, then I choose to take that as fact.Prominent gay rights activists in Jamaica have been murdered in the past. Extremely harsh anti sodomy laws have been passed, and most other Carribean nations have histories of homophobia. It's a heavy cultural umbrella, one which hasn't faded. I'll remind you again that we're talking here about cultural and racial differences in relation to the acceptance of homosexuality in this country. Culture that has been imported from Jamaica to here is influential, that's why I said especially. Don't patronise me by assuming I've seen Elephant Man on BBC news and now that's it, all Jammos are gay bashers. Whether or not homosexuals are macheted to death in Africa (South Africa gay rights laws are ahead of any carribean country) is irrelevant.
You'd make a good Daily Express journalist. How about you say what evidence/reason Shabba Ranx used for his stance? The Buju song "Boom Bye Bye" was metephorical and a song he wrote when aged just 15. Yes, 15. Gay activists have been murdered, but whether it was down to their sexual orientation is a question. Another thing the British media seem to leave out is many are crimes of passion by ex-lovers. They tend to blow-up the story based on this gay ting, but if you read the stories moretime it's biased reporting based on possibilities like they are facts. Extremely harsh? I'm sure its only prison. Not any different to any other countries where it is illegal, is it?You keep saying its cultural, which to a degree it is, but it stems from THE BIBLE. It isnt something plucked from the air. Seeing as no-one seems to quite know what I'm talking about when I say Lev 20:13, here it is13: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.— edit KJV text13: If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination: let them be put to death. Their blood be upon them.— edit Douay text13: And whoever shall lie with a male as with a woman, they have both wrought abomination; let them die the death, they are guilty.— edit LXX textAs has been said in this thread before, not all white guys agree with that behaviour. I know certain white men who would f*ck someone up for pulling that sh*t.But end of the day, you still havent proven me wrong. You are basing your judgement on ignorance. It isnt irrelevant "Whether or not homosexuals are macheted to death in Africa (South Africa gay rights laws are ahead of any carribean country) is irrelevant," because for you to point out "especially" in the Caribbean would suggest it is of a higher intolerance. Another reason why it isnt irrelevant is it's the reason for this debate. You've come back talking about how bad it is in Caribbean but nothing to prove the "especially".

Guest Esquilax

FAO 001While the last part of your post was credible, and I'll get to it in a second, the first part isn't. Whether or not Buju Banton wrote the song when he was 15 or not, a slew of other artists, including himself, continue to produce music that incites hatred and suggests murder. They have a right to make whatever music they want, but conversely, if someone made a song called "Burn the Chinks" there would be all manner of uproar. As for your stance on the fact that gay rights activists in Jamaica were murdered as crimes of passion, well... I think you know, but you're playing Devil's Advocate.This topic's about why people of other ethnicities do not indulge in softcore gay behaviour, and I gave a reason as to why I thought that was. I haven't proven you wrong because you've made no points, you're just attempting to discredit me over and over again. My opinions are certainly not based on ignorance, nor are they based on the medias interpretation of events. They are based on what I see and hear.