Official Cooking Thread

neeko

Pre heat the oven to 150, mash the bananas and add all wet ingr. mix the dry and add it to wet - cook for 1hr-1.15hrs 

1 cup coconut flour (can sub 1/4 with almond flour for moisture)

1 1/2 cup very ripe bananas (3 bananas)

4 eggs

6 tbsp butter, almond butter or coconut oil (melted)

5 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup

1/4 tsp sea salt

1 tbsp cinnamon

1/2 tbsp baking soda

1 tbsp vanilla

Optional - Pecans, chocolate chips, slices almonds, raisins etc. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave make pasta's, I used to just throw anything in my favourite was king prawns, white sauce, parmesan, asparagus and peas. You can do it with sausages, tomatoes, peppers and onions. 

Also try cooking good chicken, get yourself some good pots and pans, season it, well brown it and leave it in the pan with some liquid on a low heat for 45-1hr. 

Just think about things you like and put them together, the more you do it the better you will get and gain confidence with experimenting. 

/

I will up the banana bread recipe later its on my iPad. 

props

will look for good pots and pans first next week some time

Thanks for recipe Kaygee, I'm thinking could take eggs out completely add extra banana for consistency & make it dairy free/vegan &gluten free I'm going to make this tomorrow will post outcome.

That's okay supermalt - you wouldn't be complaining if you were eating I'm a good cook don't hate cause I'm white biatchhh!! :-p

• Downvote 1

That's okay supermalt - you wouldn't be complaining if you were eating I'm a good cook don't hate cause I'm white biatchhh!! :-p

whoevers encouraging u to say stuff like this, they are deceiving u.

i dont want u to think cooking something that looks like it came out ur gut is acceptable. im helping you. 

Get over yourself!

If you ain't about posting recipes/food or inspirational ideas regarding cooking in here then g'way boil yer heid!!

Smh. If this is what I think its supposed to be dont do that again.

Get over yourself!

If you ain't about posting recipes/food or inspirational ideas regarding cooking in here then g'way boil yer heid!!

Smh. If this is what I think its supposed to be dont do that again.
it is Scottish saying my dear very old means to stop being do ridiculous basically what exactly did u think I was trying to do? Lol

Variation means that I added my own twist to it.. Used my partners mothers recipe & adapted. It's what ppl who cook do they experiment and adjust recipes to make them better. Ppft are u guys the KFC customers!?

FoR78UU.png

Seafood Saffron Rice with Bacon, Prawns Mussles & Surimi

• Upvote 5

I haven't yet im waiting on the coconut flour so prob Wednesday, besides the soggy middle how was the taste?

Lovely I put pecans in and extra cinnamon my lil one is enjoying it & partner is fairly impressed lovely warm :)

No I'm not Vegan but I do not eat red meat and try to avoid dairy products one day perhaps though.

Bill Gates held a seminar about the future is vegan and trying to encourage people to become vegan. If you look into it it's pretty deep. As long as people eating meat people will always starve in other countries.