Why I Am Not Rich Yet...

PopT

Guest Triple XXX
What do you consider as rich / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this ..
rich n wealthy are 2 different things doe i swear?like someone said (cnt remember who, think it was a comedian)Oprah is rich, but the person who writes her cheques is wealthy
change oprah to shaqagreed.But anyway thats a comedians point of view. The average fellow realistically will not see oprah or shaq's pee.So what do you guys on here consider as rich?
i hear thatto me rich is having more money than you need

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money creates options, yes.But sometimes money is not needed to do things that the average man would face adversity doing.For example, lack of money wouldn't restrict me from whipping my d*ck out in front of Keri Hilson during an album signing and masturbating over her in public.
but having money gives u a chance to get closer to the pumdoe

because only a very tiny proportion of any population ever become "rich" and my background and parents' income disadavantage me, as well as my agei would be very surprised if anybody off this forum ever went on to make a million
<_< Just because we chat sh*t on internet dont mean we don't have the drive to be wealthy irlI will be a millionaire by 29

What do you consider as rich. / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this .
was gonna ask the same thing.....some ppl will have 20 bags in the bank and a nice steady income and think they are rich.then i know people who do have 1/2 mill in the bank and think they need more and dont consider themselves rich at all.

What do you consider as rich. / wealthy tho?Majority seem to have a distorted perception of this .
was gonna ask the same thing.....some ppl will have 20 bags in the bank and a nice steady income and think they are rich.then i know people who do have 1/2 mill in the bank and think they need more and dont consider themselves rich at all.
:/

]]yeah i know a few people with money.

Yeah but 1/2 a mill in the bank is just rid*ckalous finance management sense imo.

Yeah but 1/2 a mill in the bank is just rid*ckalous finance management sense imo.
oh shame. that is ment to be 1 and 2 not 1/2 as in half.

TO ME;Being filthy rich - Not having to ever double think about spending outragous amounts of money on outragous items.Being rich - Not having to worry about the unexpected.Comfortable - Enough to get buy on and treat yourself on the odd occassion.Know of a few people with more money than sense.

Know of a few people with more money than sense.
can agree with this really.what about those people might jus have NO sence and a bit of moneylike i kno people who got a nice car always shopping etc etc. buying nuff drinks wen go out etc. and live at home with mum paying 0 bills. if lived at home right now i could do exactly the same.

The problem is lots of people get money and don't appreciate it.This is why you see all these investors on dragons den. None of them are really desperate for new investments, they have money but it's not enough. They want something else that they cannot obtain so easily with their money, which is fame.