PS3 FUCKED!!!

Ephren Taylor

meh the console is done.Called technical support, told me its gonna be 128.Stood my ground used a few big words, 2mins later- free console, delivery on monday.they're still cunts tho.
...what big words....My 60gig wont play ps3 games.Does everything else perfectly fine.
did it stop working after you upgraded to 3.10....if so, just blag like a motherf*cker. but don't be a nigga, be coherent.Explain the issue, they'll do the troubleshooting, then they'll do 1 of two things.Either do it for free or tell you they'll be a charge. If they say there's a charge, pause, then be like, so i'm going to be held liable for the issue??? and wait for their response. They're trained to not give a damn. so you gotta turn them on your side. 9/10 times their response will be "yes its just 130 to do the repair and pay for the courier blah blah blah". But you gotta stand your ground and be like at the end of the day you wanted to play on psn, a service provided by the company, on the hardware provided by the company, you're an avid gamer, had all the playstation consoles and even bought the launch 60gb ps3 that the CEO continually tells the extended gaming community has a 10 year plan, you don't expect it to stop working after a year and a half (or however long you've had it). Go back to the psn issue and be like you were prompted to do an update, update is compulsary and therefore out of your hands, the update crashed and restarted your ps3, now your bluray drive doesn't work. Various credible sources show problems with etc etc etc. ps3 is in pristine condition, never any problems before, you'd like to come to a solution where you don't feel like you're being vicitmised for something that is out of your control or some sh*t like that.Listen to their tone of voice when they respond (they'll try stand their ground too, but if you're convincing enough they'll empathise). The minute they show any bit of sympathy, you corner em. Just be like, none of this is my fault, completely out of my hands, is there a supervisor I can speak to who may be able to resolve the situation considering the extenuating circumstances or some sh*t(btw that extenuating circumstances sh*t doesn't actually make sense-but if you say it for some reason it makes customer services people crumble, worked on my tv, worked on my ps3, worked at pc world lol) Sorry if the above makes little sense I'm tired so i can't really be bothered typing a full thing out but you get the gist. Just remix it up and fingers crossed you'll have a console set out asap.......just hope it don't f*ck up again......like mine did. cunts/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah my PS3 is done for aswell, i turn it on and it turns off automatically after like 5-10mintues with a red flashing light.How did you guys managed to get one for free? i tried talking to one guy for like 20 minutes and he was being a prick, said i have to pay £120, i got the 40gb one and had it since like march 2008 then it broke today, bare gay. The thing is even if i do pay £120 he said they will use parts from other 40gb models so in due time it would break again wont it? and mine broke in less then 2 years, f*ck that.

Yeah my PS3 is done for aswell, i turn it on and it turns off automatically after like 5-10mintues with a red flashing light.How did you guys managed to get one for free? i tried talking to one guy for like 20 minutes and he was being a prick, said i have to pay £120, i got the 40gb one and had it since like march 2008 then it broke today, bare gay. The thing is even if i do pay £120 he said they will use parts from other 40gb models so in due time it would break again wont it? and mine broke in less then 2 years, f*ck that.
u need 2 speak to their manager. Then say stuff like:- You've had playstation since it came out (PS1)-Its Almost Christmas, And it's ure kids console/you have no money left (suttin like that)Etc, Just make sure u speak 2 the manager

• 3 months later...

turned on my ps3 YLOD.

snm.

this is me and i just moved into my own yard so pees is tight

:unsure:

feel pissed just looking at it

did you try calling sony?

i'm belling them tomorrow. still got my fight night round 4 in it aswell.

Aint the end of the world, using my housemates atm. but boy....someone....somewhere is sorting this tomorrow.

3rd playstation now, I ain't paid before and I swear to god I ain't paying now

turned on my ps3 YLOD.

snm.

Aint the end of the world, using my housemates atm. but boy....someone....somewhere is sorting this tomorrow.

how did you not pay before??

turned on my ps3 YLOD.

snm.

how did you not pay before??

Just blagged it bruv.

Both previous replacements were out of warranty,

1st time graphics card overheated.

2nd time software update kept crashing

Last time they said there would be no more free replacements- so i'm doubtful I'll be successful but at the end of the day you, don't try dont get.

I beg someone tell me I don't does this!!!

3rd free replacement. f*ckers ain't getting no money out of me....no sir!

Man even acknowledged that they'd sent me multiple out-of-warranty replacements....Had to speak to a supervisor, done deal.

Replacement come Wednesday.

still cunts tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This happened to mine this morning!!! :mellow:

im gonna get my mum to ring up sony tomorrow and do it for me, its out of warranty and i defo aint looking to pay 120.

if that fails im gonna take it back to where i got it from in Dec 2007 (asda living) in tottenham, even tho its out of warranty ect theirs somehting called 'THE SALES OF GOODS ACT' but......... i cant find my recipt! :o

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2006/mar/25/consumernews.howtocomplain

The Sale of Goods Act offers protection against faulty goods even when the manufacturer's guarantee has run out. The act says goods must last a reasonable time - and that can be anything up to six years from the date of purchase.

im gonna get my mum to ring up sony tomorrow and do it for me, its out of warranty and i defo aint looking to pay 120.

if that fails im gonna take it back to where i got it from in Dec 2007 (asda living) in tottenham, even tho its out of warranty ect theirs somehting called 'THE SALES OF GOODS ACT' but......... i cant find my recipt! :o

The Sale of Goods Act offers protection against faulty goods even when the manufacturer's guarantee has run out. The act says goods must last a reasonable time - and that can be anything up to six years from the date of purchase.

lmfao.

just call sony youself, u stupid c*nt..tell them youve had ps1,ps2 and your loyal to sony blah blah blah..