1. 1. Cunnilingus. Yey or Nay?

• Bocat fi bun!
    • Dig in!
    • Indifferent.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c/s R1So if u mandem are eating walking seafood platter your officially a crustacean.
Talkin like u didnt enroll on this course from earlyEsq u sound like you want tips. Holla at this scuba diver here
what?
his sayin u lick narni cuz
lol at this black michelin man type character tryin to call me a bowcatto be fair he probably eats the most here.

Guest Flat Ericó
c/s R1So if u mandem are eating walking seafood platter your officially a crustacean.
Talkin like u didnt enroll on this course from earlyEsq u sound like you want tips. Holla at this scuba diver here
what?
lthis black michelin man type character
huh?

Men who don't are idiots imo.
LolWhy is that?+do you reciprocate?
Because why wouldn't you want to please your woman? Depending on if she's into that...
tbf you didn't answer my other question

Men who don't are idiots imo.
LolWhy is that?+do you reciprocate?
Because why wouldn't you want to please your woman? Depending on if she's into that...
tbf you didn't answer my other question
It's irrelevant.
Its completely relevent, especially if the anwer is no, I assume it isn't otherwise you would likely have said so'Why wouldnt you want to please your woman'Can easily be'Why would you want your partner to do something they arent comfortable with'In the same way you want to please them, you wouldnt want to force them to do anythingAnd some guys for whatever reason, dont want to eat p*ssy, calling them idiots for it is foolish and in relation to the above comparison, hypocritical.

what?
lthis black michelin man type character
huh?
296817561_e03d66eeb2_o.jpg
add a chopper suit then yes