Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

Guest Flat Ericó

Don't you worry guv.Got a couple exposures lined up.Stay locked

Don't you worry guv.Got a couple exposures lined up.Stay locked
where have you been anyway? f*cked off somewhere didn't ya!

yeah, the site has it's ups and downswish i was out partying, fell alseep at 6.30 when I got in and work up with bare missed calls and texts... not that i would have went out anyway, got this damn essay writing to do for monday

i hate it when people try and sugar coat a reason for not going out/staying at home - generally speaking

coz u aint got a nutter likeme to make topics etc welcome to the recssiojn 2009even i need to do my peice

By 6pm I will have finished this coursework!!!!/Reallllllly can't be bothered to go allllllllllll the way to Tesco, may just do it online.*strokes beard*...I may.

I thought it was just me.I'm at work and there seems to be minimal activity. I'm dying for people to post and keep it entertaining.

Guest Lemons
lmfao70 pound for a yoyo
When man starts bussing out 'splitting the atom' at the work Christmas party and I get all the girls you won't be laughing.

Guest Esquilax
lmfao70 pound for a yoyo
When man starts bussing out 'splitting the atom' at the work Christmas party and I get all the girls you won't be laughing.
You won't be laughin at man not laughin when you ask a girl out for dinner and realise you spent all your chow mein money on Hiroyuki Suzuki's YoYoJam Meteor.

Guest Lemons
lmfao70 pound for a yoyo
You won't be laughin at man not laughin when you ask a girl out for dinner and realise you spent all your chow mein money on Hiroyuki Suzuki's YoYoJam Meteor.
The money I'll make back from my YoYoing skills>>>That initial investment. I'm all about the long game TBH.