Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
isn't that usually the basis of most racism/prejudice in this common age though?
suppose, but said guys will hate mix race guys but be loving the girls, with racism the sex don't usual matter

Watching this on +1.LOL @ some of the bullshit on this show. Is this bitch really chatting rubbish about 'the Jews' only marrying their cousins?She still hasn't explained what she means by mixed race people being 'better', except that 'mixed-race' vegetables tend to be bigger than non-mixed ones.
She clearly said "Jews marrying other Jews" and yes she did clarify what she meant by better.

Her conjecture is speculative almost to the point where it shouldn't be allowed on TV.Mixed-race people tend to live in poorer areas in Brazil, but mental health statstics suggest they have the same rates of mental illness as non-mixed people. So this is strong evidence to suggest that mixed-race people are less prone to mental health issues. Despite the fact that mental health is not directly linked with poverty.

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
maybe in ur day. the chicks arent digging them mixed raced bruddas as much anymore in my experience.
only a mixed race person could be the judge of that, i'd say we're doing just fine,society has made it cliche to be on a mix race guy, so its not as simple as it once was,but we still do the same numbers and there aint another's ratio I'd prefer

maybe in ur day. the chicks arent digging them mixed raced bruddas as much anymore in my experience.
only a mixed race person could be the judge of that, i'd say we're doing just fine,society has made it cliche to be on a mix race guy, so its not as simple as it once was,but we still do the same numbers and there aint another's ratio I'd prefer
were you brought up by a white or black parent? or both?