WOW/ Maxwell D vid addresses incident on page 6

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the reason it's so bad it was that he volunteered to get parred.It wasn't a par out of nowhere, it was actually a par he elected to take. and if that wasn't bad enough he chose to promote the event knowing full well he had been parred.I don't understand what he was thinking.

Guest WAVESURFER
yeah this was jokes, its the fact that it came out of nowhere, just watching tv on a wednesday night and it's like oh maxwell d what a nice su-... Oh.... oh no....anyway what does he say after "dont make me get serious"
I think it's "don't make me draw for my 9 cah MCs get capped", and then the next bit is "cah one big ting me 'ave go rat-a-tat-tat".I may be wrong though.

For me the reason it's so bad it was that he volunteered to get parred.It wasn't a par out of nowhere, it was actually a par he elected to take. and if that wasn't bad enough he chose to promote the event knowing full well he had been parred.I don't understand what he was thinking.
Did he know she was on the show tho?and did he send the Facebook alert before it was actually recorded?What I'm saying he could have been on some "wow, I'm doing Buzzcccks today, my single must be buzzing, yeah I'm back!"

Did he know she was on the show tho?and did he send the Facebook alert before it was actually recorded?What I'm saying he could have been on some "wow, I'm doing Buzzcccks today, my single must be buzzing, yeah I'm back!"
Yeah his facebook status was after he'd been.I get the any promotion is good promotion ting but if you go on Buzzcocks and you're on the panel you're likely to get bodied,but going in the lineup with no mic to even reply to the jokes?Madness.