Official Twitter Thread

JDC

Guest Blue State Of Mind

About to go to Wal-Mart & pick up a stress reliever my co-worker told me about, "Call of Duty Black Ops" for "PS3" Do I get to kill crackas?

LOL this guys nuts.

Might as well rename this the Wiley thread.

He caught Pro Green with some expert baiting

He was basically talking about how fickle pop fans are and using Tinchy's latest numbers as an example

Pro Green must have caught feelings

@WileyArtist bududududadadada - you're nang bro

@WileyArtist i will always be a fan, but thats not to say i won't sh*t all over you. its not a problem for me.

@professorgreen sh*t all over who you madman

@professorgreen i said your a good battle rapper bro dont jump out ya skin bro

@WileyArtist i'm in my skin and i'm comfortable in it, thats why i don't spend my days hyping on twitter about other spitters

@professorgreen spend your days doing what you want but dont ever think your special cos you aint your just a good battle rapper thats it

@professorgreen and you got big cussing people know different from what im doing now and im only speaking my mind mate

@professorgreen and dont get upset cos i dont rate you either

@WileyArtist say nothing bro, i shouldn't have even bit, everyone knows you for your antics.

@professorgreen na you should of bit speak your mind innit but i still feel the same your a sick battle rapper i just aint ya number 1 fan

@professorgreen bro next time you see me speak up a bit and we will chop it up bro holla

That's exceptional to be fair, in the space of a few minutes Pro Green knew he had to sit down.

WileyArtist Wiley

these people are gassed pro green made his name and career off of cussing people in battles he has insulted more people than me lol at fans

1 hour ago

professorgreen Professor Green

WileyArtist Wiley

@professorgreen if i was on game over i would of spat a better bar than you real talk and i keep saying i know your a good battle rapper

@WileyArtist you're doing an awful lot of talking about me, not so much talking to me. we don't have a problem so let it go.

1 hour ago

WileyArtist Wiley

@professorgreen yeh we have got a problem when i see you we will discuss it .

1 hour ago

@WileyArtist thats cool, then leave it off here, its not wwf. i'll dm you my number we can talk privately

1 hour ago

WileyArtist Wiley

@professorgreen bro dont try and talk smart on twitter either send ya number i will say the same stuff

1 hour ago

»

@WileyArtist i'm not talking smart, i'm just saying this is pointless... would you not agree? we both do our ting

WileyArtist Wiley

@professorgreen no we both dont i do your an idiot

@WileyArtist alright wiley. i'm an idiot. you spend a lot of time in liverpool, ever heard the phrase 'trrraaa luv'

haha got sekkeld....

now green has got people going in on him about his snitching

• 1 month later...