Misfits (E4)

neeko

E4 says:alisha-profile-510.jpgAs long as Alisha’s the centre of everyone’s world, then life is sweet. This party girl’s biggest concern is that she retains the title of Miss Shagable for another year running. When the party’s over she’ll jump into her car and find another one. Which is what got her into this minging jumpsuit and ankle tag in the first place. Our superficial and sassy stunner (and don't forget potty mouthed) is now stuck with the worst come down of all: a day job that might as well be shovelling sh*t for all she cares. Not only is Alisha cut off from her mates, forced to associate with losers all day and has a curfew; she’s also got a power that could seriously damage her social life. Because when people touch Alisha’s skin, they’re going to be so filled with lust, they can’t think straight.Alisha soon discovers it’s much more of a curse than a blessing as she has to adapt to life with her new power, forcing her to reassess her relationships with the opposite sex.

Apparently the lightie went to my cousin's school. I asked how she could have not introduced me to one of the only people in her year that was at least partly black and she said the girl shunned her black side so they weren't close. Not impressed. The amount of fat white girls I had to put up with her parading in front of me. KMT.

I watched part of it when it came on a few days ago. Will give it another chance, but basically it seems like a boog version of Heroes and X-Men.However, The bottle bit was alot. I was fiending for some brain after seeing it.