When people get confused with your race, nationality, etc ...

LuLu

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

II mix race mum white scottish dad black grenadian me yorkshirean that it lol but why do all people seem think any black or mix race person always jamacian all the time your half jamacian . u got black in you u must be from jamaica obviously the only place black people come from it seems lol
where do you live?

I avoided this topic because i expected it to turn to waste but quicklythe confusion is a lot when dealing with me..... probably dont help when i throw in an accent sometimesbut i dont think anyone has EVER been correct no big deal though

II mix race mum white scottish dad black grenadian me yorkshirean that it lol but why do all people seem think any black or mix race person always jamacian all the time your half jamacian . u got black in you u must be from jamaica obviously the only place black people come from it seems lol
Partially correct. Its the only place black people come from that people care about in some way or another (good or bad). Sad to say the rest are insignificant

Partially correct. Its the only place black people come from that people care about in some way or another (good or bad). Sad to say the rest are insignificant
LOL "only place black people come from...." i know theres more to that sentance but those statements are just pure ignorance -Its what they want to believe or all there little minds have educated them on, being jamaican is a nationality not a race, you can be jamaican but be white/chinese/japanese etc etc!I don't think its the only place people care about "black people coming from" i think its more to do with the types of people you speak to. The amount of ignorant little girls mixed/black and white ones who you hear talk about yardies , and only f*ck*ng with them kind of mens and saying sh*t about how they would never f*ck with an African man, Its f*ck*ng pathetic! Its small minds so small lives!

LOL "only place black people come from...." i know theres more to that sentance but those statements are just pure ignorance -Its what they want to believe or all there little minds have educated them on, being jamaican is a nationality not a race, you can be jamaican but be white/chinese/japanese etc etc!I don't think its the only place people care about "black people coming from" i think its more to do with the types of people you speak to. The amount of ignorant little girls mixed/black and white ones who you hear talk about yardies , and only f*ck*ng with them kind of mens and saying sh*t about how they would never f*ck with an African man, Its f*ck*ng pathetic! Its small minds so small lives!
WTF? Think you got the wrong end of the stick/looked to deep into it.

WTF? Think you got the wrong end of the stick/looked to deep into it.
I presummed you weren't meaning in that way i was saying it in general about certain types of people Radio

ahai guise people often confuse me here is my mixes im soo cool1/16 IRISH <----- used by most girls and if u say u got irish in u, then u usualy have to follow it up with...........1/16 PORTGUESE <--------------- lol1/16 BRAZILIAN1/16 NIGERIAN1/4 WHITE1/4 JEWISH1/4 CHINESEyeh brah's im cool i beg raceP.S. the numbers where taken off some girls facebook bit at the side beloew there dp

ive been called gok whan and borat at the racecourse by some drunk whites, been called an illegal immigrant aswelldont bother me though, cos im hard.
yeh ur well hard init mate, with ur horses... u suck uhorses c*ck u gambling bankrupt little runt, yeh thats right i know all about ur IVA's....lol

Guest Tulse Hill
ive been called gok whan and borat at the racecourse by some drunk whites, been called an illegal immigrant aswelldont bother me though, cos im hard.
yeh ur well hard init mate, with ur horses... u suck uhorses c*ck u gambling bankrupt little runt, yeh thats right i know all about ur IVA's....lol
i dont care, im hard