If you were on Come Dine with Me...

charliechalk

starter:breaded mushrooms stuffed with other mushrooms and cream cheesewith a choice of dipsmain:lamb rump steak cooked with stoutpudding:banana fritters with cookies and cream ice cream
Sounds like a winner to meand E15's, with Rubicon Mango instead of that swage Lychee
have you ever ate a lychee??you have to apreciate how the juice resmbles the taste of the actual fruit perfectly.is not just a juice is like your eating the fruit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

starter:breaded mushrooms stuffed with other mushrooms and cream cheesewith a choice of dipsmain:lamb rump steak cooked with stoutpudding:banana fritters with cookies and cream ice cream
Sounds like a winner to meand E15's, with Rubicon Mango instead of that swage Lychee
have you ever ate a lychee??you have to apreciate how the juice resmbles the taste of the actual fruit perfectly.is not just a juice is like your eating the fruit.
i dnt think i can give u A STRONGER CO-SIGNpeople are always like o o, f*ck dat lychee sh*t, and i beg dem to try it

Don't like lychees, so naturally I wouldn't like Rubicon LycheeMangos however..

This is my starter anywhere! Love breaded Mushrooms with Fresh Garlic parsley Mayonaise dip also King Prawns in filo pastray with chilli lime and corriander dip on a bed of wild Rocket Salad.Fillet Steak with creamy Drambiue sauce with Mushrooms and peppers with fresh Brocolli Florets with baby potatoes and fresh parsley.Lemon and pepper white chocolate mouse on a cointreau torte

Guest Esquilax

Start with a Tapas mezzé, calamari, chorizo etcThen entrecote slices in a light pastry with a creamy bernaisse sauce and small sauteed mushrooms and maybe a lil asparagusFinally a double espresso coffee with a scoop of ice cream in the middle

Table food: Delicious bread (w/ oil and vingegar), Chilli peanuts, Wasabi peas.Start: Tempura Platter.Main: Spicy Lobster and Prawn Risotto.Desert: Chocolate souffle with rasberry couli.

starterStrawberries and apricots simmered down in brown sugar and Rum, Rum vanilla smoothie on the sideGet dem licked they will eat anyting and think its live, eg kebabs alieMainBasmati rice in coconut milk, Tai spicy king prawns and crab leg meat bbq'd and stir fried with mixed veg and pineapplePuddingCornmeal, honey porridge with bread puddingapart from the starter i bang this out on a regular, give u diabetes trass

starterStrawberries and apricots simmered down in brown sugar and Rum, Rum vanilla smoothie on the sideGet dem licked they will eat anyting and think its live, eg kebabs alieMainBasmati rice in coconut milk, Tai spicy king prawns and crab leg meat bbq'd and stir fried with mixed veg and pineapplePuddingCornmeal, honey porridge with bread puddingapart from the starter i bang this out on a regular, give u diabetes trass
so that is whats feeding them bressi see

Heavy

Guest Esquilax
Heavy
She is

Heavy
She is