SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT LOVE. DONT HATE.
So 1200 odd plus HALF off a vip2 member know and have seen you in person, So who was the half a member and why didnt the whole member meet you?About dont hate LOLHAHAH,Dilusional, like every person that users a forum, uses it with the intentions of having the others on there msn or meeting them in person and because they haven't means they hate on someone who has!lol, If thats what you want out of your life and to be able to throw a percentage down off hand then continue to stand by the rediculous amount, thats cool for you.You can't call me a slut on here after that revelation.

So 1200 odd plus HALF off a vip2 member know and have seen you in person, So who was the half a member and why didnt the whole member meet you?About dont hate LOLHAHAH,
YE MATE COS I REALLY MEANT I KNOW 75 PERCENT OF THE REGISTERED USERS EVEN THO ALOT OF THEM ARE ALIAS OR PPL THAT DONT EVEN POST.THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT LOVEUR SO WISE.
LOLMate, Dont get mad and scream at me because of your own over exageration! You said it as if it was fact are you now retracting your statement and willing to give a more realistic figure? :D

So 1200 odd plus HALF off a vip2 member know and have seen you in person, So who was the half a member and why didnt the whole member meet you?About dont hate LOLHAHAH,
YE MATE COS I REALLY MEANT I KNOW 75 PERCENT OF THE REGISTERED USERS EVEN THO ALOT OF THEM ARE ALIAS OR PPL THAT DONT EVEN POST.THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT LOVEUR SO WISE.
LOLMate, Dont get mad and scream at me because of your own over exageration! You said it as if it was fact are you now retracting your statement and willing to give a more realistic figure? :D
I DUNNO WOT UR DOING BUT UR JUS SO WISE I GIVE IN TO WHATEVER UR SAYING.WISE AND BEAUTIFUL. BLESSED ART THOU.
low blows brisco

Negged! certain girls you get that slag vibe from....you know your only talking to them cos you wanna do some feng shui inside the pumz! Other girls you talk to and they carry them selves with respect and you consider having a meaningful relationship with...From this thread i think you fall into the 1st category!