SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

Guest Tulse Hill
Bloody hell! Man, not in his daughters life - No reason is good enough, courts lawyers etc etc, No excuses TBH!And Chalkie about DMF Statement Give it a rest would you!! - LOL For anyone to have even brought my name into this topic, Shows some serious physcotic issues!
no it doesnt.
DMF shut the f*ck up.
How about you shut the f*ck up, You the skankiest girl here, u shouldnt be coming on this warrior vibeE.A.S.E would end you no qualms, rest your chin init safe.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell! Man, not in his daughters life - No reason is good enough, courts lawyers etc etc, No excuses TBH!And Chalkie about DMF Statement Give it a rest would you!! - LOL For anyone to have even brought my name into this topic, Shows some serious physcotic issues!
no it doesnt.
DMF shut the f*ck up.
DONT!!!Even go there bitch!Keep my name out your filthy c*ck sucking mouth and trust me, your name will never enter my posts!

no it doesnt.
DMF shut the f*ck up.
DONT!!!Even go there bitch!Keep my name out your filthy c*ck sucking mouth and trust me, your name will never enter my posts!
:D :D"Ohh nooo she didn't Guuuuurlfrwend"

no it doesnt.
DMF shut the f*ck up.
:D :D"Ohh nooo she didn't Guuuuurlfrwend"
I'm glad someone else has a sense of humour around here

ALWAYS the faceless guys talking reckless.Dunno why you man entertain it
I ain't faceless...people know me on here...I have a few VIPers on my msn.Joke is, Brisco was saying that I'd never seen him...so he must be faceless too right?You lot know as much about me as you do as Brisco, and I'm faceless? Dumb niggas.
i said YOU havent seen me. 75 percent of the forum know me or have seen me in person. uve never revealed urself face on here and barely any info dunno who ur trying to gas but whatever
LOL1626 Members? 75% so thats something like 1219 and a half people know you in person from hereHalf a person too LOL

I ain't faceless...people know me on here...I have a few VIPers on my msn.Joke is, Brisco was saying that I'd never seen him...so he must be faceless too right?You lot know as much about me as you do as Brisco, and I'm faceless? Dumb niggas.
i said YOU havent seen me. 75 percent of the forum know me or have seen me in person. uve never revealed urself face on here and barely any info dunno who ur trying to gas but whatever
LOL1626 Members? 75% so thats something like 1219 and a half people know you in person from hereHalf a person too LOL
is that a seperate half a person not included in the 1219 and a half then?

Guest Tulse Hill
10 % OF 1626 = 162.6 162.6 / 2 = 81.3162.7 x 7 = 1138.21138.2 + 81.3 = 1219.5Just testing out my maths, pretty goodSo 1219 people know Brisco on this forum, ACTUALLY LULZ HARD HERE1% of the forum is still 122 people which is still pushing it0.1% of the forum is 12.2 people which is more like itAYO FAM BREH, YEH U COOLL 2NIGHT, HOLLA AT ME I GOT U SOME T-SHIRTS YE YE YE FAM, I GOT CONNEKTS AROUND ALLA THE WEB YA HURD, 0.1% OF VIP2 KNOW ME STRAIT, BARE CHEESE FOR US YA FEEL

is that a seperate half a person not included in the 1219 and a half then?
No, its the 1219 and a half a person! Its just the way i wrote it out!

no it doesnt.
DMF shut the f*ck up.
How about you shut the f*ck up, You the skankiest girl here, u shouldnt be coming on this warrior vibeE.A.S.E would end you no qualms, rest your chin init safe.
Have I missed something here?