Relationship with sumone from your own country...

neeko

I've never dated a Sierra Leonean guy, but that's cos I'm so shook we might be related. The amount of times at parties that I've been introduced to a 'cousin' has scared me off.
LOL ur crazy, but is true people told me they know quite a few people with the same surname also from sierra leone
bet ur surnames kamara
OH sh*t

Side question: Do you think it's wrong to want your wife to be of another race/culture, so your children having a more 'diverse' upbringing, culturally speaking?
no different to white girls saying they want 'light skin babies' (ive been told this)
lolalie
wanting to enrich your children's cultural heritage and wanting a brown baby so u can dress it like ur favourite rapper aren't the same thing. however i do think that you shouldn't actively pursue any one person and just let things take its course, like someone else said you should want to be with someone coz you love them.
its exactly the same thing hes jus worded it in a way that would fool a simple mind.
Lol you know it's not the same. He wants his kid to experience and inherit different cultures. They want their baby to be brown coz they think brown people are prettier.Guys love to cuss Kane.

Side question: Do you think it's wrong to want your wife to be of another race/culture, so your children having a more 'diverse' upbringing, culturally speaking?
no different to white girls saying they want 'light skin babies' (ive been told this)
lolalie
wanting to enrich your children's cultural heritage and wanting a brown baby so u can dress it like ur favourite rapper aren't the same thing. however i do think that you shouldn't actively pursue any one person and just let things take its course, like someone else said you should want to be with someone coz you love them.
its exactly the same thing hes jus worded it in a way that would fool a simple mind.
Lol you know it's not the same. He wants his kid to experience and inherit different cultures. They want their baby to be brown coz they think brown people are prettier.Guys love to cuss Kane.
C/S

not interested too much trouble not for me thanks.

lolalie
C/S
TBH U MAN ARE COSIGNING BECAUSE U LOVE TO MIX N MATCH.
SMHC'mon g...

Its nice if their background is jamaica or the caribean at least. Makes it alot easier Its nice when i meet guys with the exact same bkground! :D
Not what you were saying to me...
:D:D Says the guy who has his arranged marriage all set out..
:D This girl..My place?

I've never dated a Sierra Leonean guy, but that's cos I'm so shook we might be related. The amount of times at parties that I've been introduced to a 'cousin' has scared me off.
LOL ur crazy, but is true people told me they know quite a few people with the same surname also from sierra leone
bet ur surnames kamara
OH sh*t
lmao.Kamara and Coker is like what Jones is to the Welsh.I never even thought about the whole tribe thing. My parent's clan are known to be stuck up but it's mainly the elders (like my grandma's generations) where they're so stuck in their ways.

From the Republic Of Mancunia tbh.Any girl I find will have to either be from the aboveor just understand that she won't see me saturdays, sundays, tuesdays & wednesdays because of footballNot sure how much that has to do with the thread though