TURNS ONS!!

Kim

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle
.The way a bitch holds her handbag in her elbow. With lady bawse strut. f*ck.................. ORF.[Nas] LAWDDD LAWDD Y'ALLL! [/Nas]
Lolololol I have elbow joint problems because of this, I've been diagnosed with rsi because my right elbow is always flexed, I have a shorter bicep muscle in that arm so I have to have physiotherapy for it, my elbow is actually f*cked, but its habitual for me to hold the bag like that now.C/S that involuntary jaw spasm *sigh*And driving. Watching a man change dears from the passenger seat is emotional. Memsmerising.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Also I LOVE geeks. Whatever it is that you're into, when you are so into it its a part of you, I find it very appealing. There's this guy on my course that knows everything there is to know about anatomy. Everyone else makes fun of him but I'm such a fan of his.

I thought I was odd for getting turned on by the jaw clenching

And driving. Watching a man change dears from the passenger seat is emotional. Memsmerising.
A man changing gears is one of the sexiest things ever. The upper arm tensing is alotI also have a thing for noses :D

Guest Lisa Turtle

Nah Marlon you are beig silly. I drive. I'm not impressed by the fact he can drive. Its the actual motion of him driving. The gear changing, the full lock to turn in the road. I just think its sexy.Lol @ spitting on Radio 2, MC WoganAnd c/s Ella on noses. I don't know why either :D