why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to have your wits about you for the agency Xmas party. How are you gonna predatorise the girls if YOU are the one off your face?
You will see me doing the complete opposite at this years party.Kicking off the toilet door @ Gallery Rondeavous (sp?!) whilst Melissa Moffiitt is in the toilet>>>>>>>
LmaoYour some terrible drunk tbfI remember that time we were in Graphic and you were considering copping the grey gooseYou got smashed and for the next 4 hours all you would say is 'I GOT THAT GOOSE BABY'You didn't have any goose.
:D

Guest WAVESURFER
Need to have your wits about you for the agency Xmas party. How are you gonna predatorise the girls if YOU are the one off your face?
You will see me doing the complete opposite at this years party.Kicking off the toilet door @ Gallery Rondeavous (sp?!) whilst Melissa Moffiitt is in the toilet>>>>>>>
LmaoYour some terrible drunk tbfI remember that time we were in Graphic and you were considering copping the grey gooseYou got smashed and for the next 4 hours all you would say is 'I GOT THAT GOOSE BABY'You didn't have any goose.
LMFAO

'llow it, feel like crap from drinkwhy does it seem like THE thing to do when you're going out?like yesterday I was in a rush after packing for home with the thought "I need to get drunk quick before I go" (to the club)is this more of a student thing? like will people grow out of the mentality alongside me so I won't feel like the only person?

Guest Tulse Hill

its a batty thing, ur batz, u drink cos ur sad lonely and havent found your inner soul yeteeyaaaaar mate, ill have bottle of vodka plz cheers, going out are ya? yeah mate me n the boys getting liiiiiiickedhahahaha