Small Island

Tirunih

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes already pregnant didnt u see
Theres another flashback in the next part, before the other dude stays there.So, he pumps her pum full of semen.
he already did that, that happened, he came to the house sexed her, in the end of this episode shes pregnant
That was HER present day.There is a flashback from BETWEEN the end of the war and WHEN THE DUDES WIFE COMES.You get me???In that time is when she goes up the duff.Ya'dig???

Theres another flashback in the next part, before the other dude stays there.So, he pumps her pum full of semen.
he already did that, that happened, he came to the house sexed her, in the end of this episode shes pregnant
That was HER present day.There is a flashback from BETWEEN the end of the war and WHEN THE DUDES WIFE COMES.You get me???In that time is when she goes up the duff.Ya'dig???
so present day shes pregnant, so why was she hiding it? does the baby belong to another black mani remember why i stopped readin the book now, it was all this flash back businesspissin me off

so present day shes pregnant, so why was she hiding it? does the baby belong to another black mani remember why i stopped readin the book now, it was all this flash back businesspissin me off
The baby is Asher Ds.He comes back after the war (before this other dude came back from Jamaica with the money from his wife) but kicks again.

LOL :rolleyes:
Have you seen a black baby new born, as in a few days???I have seen multiple and I have MY baby pics too.You failed.
to be fair CMi think she might seen a few more black babies than u if u get my drift
LOL@ PunkyYeh i have actuallysame way ive seen amixed race baby being born same way ive seen a mixed race gurl give birth to a child that was fathered by a white man and one that was fathered by a black man. And i know its not really a science, peoples complexions and skin tones vary just because a baby is mixed race don't mean it will always be lighter than every other black child. not rare!And DST your mixed? Punky? Your woman is white european right? So i dont really think your in any position to get bowdy to be honest.Dont you say things like woman should be with someone because they love them not because of there skin colour. What makes you think the man im with and been with for over 4 years that im with him purely because of his skin colour.And really Punky a baby is a baby, when i have children with the person i love im not really watching the colour of my babies skin only whores and pricks do that kinda sh*t.You don't even know my partners nationality or race so its a bit presumptious of you to presumme you know me from reading a few posts! LOL

She's mixed raced don, multicultured and doesn't look at race, so you failed in your point.MOST/NEARLY ALL mixed raced babies or light skinned babys AND SOME FULLY BLACK BABIES are born nearly pale white.Your just chatting crap tbh, you have no black family members or ANYTHING like that so BLACK BABIES are not born around you as frequent as me.

She's mixed raced don, multicultured and doesn't look at race, so you failed in your point.MOST/NEARLY ALL mixed raced babies or light skinned babys AND SOME FULLY BLACK BABIES are born nearly pale white.Your just chatting crap tbh, you have no black family members or ANYTHING like that so BLACK BABIES are not born around you as frequent as me.
LOL Punky!!!Lol @ Thinking you know for a fact! Cool cool punky theres no point argueing with idiots, it gets you know where!Out! :!: