Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

I think anyone who doesn't have a job for a year, isn't actively looking and is physically able to work should be sent to the army for 6 months. This wouldn't include adults who have kids depending on them or pensioners over the age of say 60.I haven't thought this through an awful lot and I'm sure there are a load of strong arguments against it but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
you should probably change the word 'job' for 'income'

I think anyone who doesn't have a job for a year, isn't actively looking and is physically able to work should be sent to the army for 6 months. This wouldn't include adults who have kids depending on them or pensioners over the age of say 60.I haven't thought this through an awful lot and I'm sure there are a load of strong arguments against it but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
you should probably change the word 'job' for 'income'
Yeah. i do not work however i do get it in, when i look at my bank account i want to break down crying because simply.. well its just that f*ck*ng emotional

Guest luckstar

ALl religious schools icons and overt displays of religion should be banned religious holidays such as Eid or diwali or hannakah should be made public holidays black people are more criminal and rude by nature... i.e. its in their genes therefore i don't hate them for itwhite people are generally backward and clueless if they live outside of london... most are not worth knowing unless on an associate level.

Guest luckstar
I think every asian woman over 65 is a rude abrasive bitchI think every asian woman over 65 cannot drive competantly and should be banned from the roadsI think people from the cities are privelidged even if they do live in the supposed "hood", towns across the country that are in ruins because the factory that has supported everyones lives since the industrial revolution has shut down just got it worse tbhNothing's ever as bad as you think it is
i agree but coming from an afghan most of othe people on motorways who cant drive are foriegners of old white women who hog the right hand laneor BNP cunts who refuse to move 4 me so ihave 2 undertake them

Guest Triple XXX

i wont lie my mum has no fear when she drives, proper have to hold on to them handles above the door while shes takin corners at 40mphbut she has never crashed (touch wood)also my auntsid say its an African beard

ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now

• Upvote 1

I believe most people on this forum don't know sh*t about politics/current affairs but after watching a couple youtube videos become scholars.Organic food is one of the biggest and worst scams ever. There's concrete evidence to back me up on this.
elaborate...
he's talking about thun basically.100% c/s/ VVV's post (apart form the mixed race bit)

I believe most people on this forum don't know sh*t about politics/current affairs but after watching a couple youtube videos become scholars.Organic food is one of the biggest and worst scams ever. There's concrete evidence to back me up on this.
elaborate...
he's talking about thun basically.
Did you read the 'most people of the forum' part faggott?Dont see Chicken ever try disprove the information that is posted on here so best to stop crying about it

LaVey Satanism; make alot more sense to me than "conventional" religion, tryna learn more and following it currently
:rolleyes:edit:whats funny is that your not even a dumb guymadness
and Thun...elaborate?
It was written to make sense and to look at the world in a different lightRead it but dont be a follower Like Black Ant wrote you dont seem like a dumb guy from your posts on here and only weak dumb people follow that book