Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

I believe most people on this forum don't know sh*t about politics/current affairs but after watching a couple youtube videos become scholars.Organic food is one of the biggest and worst scams ever. There's concrete evidence to back me up on this.
elaborate...
he's talking about thun basically.
Did you read the most people of the forum part faggott?Dont see Chicken ever try disprove the information that is posted on here so best to stop crying about it
he was being nice. but he meant you tbh.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
who remembers when i had the satanic bible ontop of a quran next to a meat feast pizzagood times
thats prob why ur life has been f*cked up ever since tho.
i have no religioni just study them

LaVey Satanism; make alot more sense to me than "conventional" religion, tryna learn more and following it currently
:rolleyes:edit:whats funny is that your not even a dumb guymadness
and Thun...elaborate?
It was written to make sense and to look at the world in a different lightRead it but dont be a follower Like Black Ant wrote you dont seem like a dumb guy from your posts on here and only weak dumb people follow that book
i can understand why you would want one to exercise caution but why not follow?

LaVey Satanism; make alot more sense to me than "conventional" religion, tryna learn more and following it currently
and Thun...elaborate?
It was written to make sense and to look at the world in a different lightRead it but dont be a follower Like Black Ant wrote you dont seem like a dumb guy from your posts on here and only weak dumb people follow that book
Its a path of evilYou can go down that path but it aint going to be nice and you cant blame anyone as thats the life you have chosen to follow

and Thun...elaborate?
Its a path of evilYou can go down that path but it aint going to be nice and you cant blame anyone as thats the life you have chosen to follow
werent u quoting the bible in that giants topic..

Guest Esquilax
ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now
No one denies slavery, people just don't care anymore cuz the bitching and whining has got to a point where people are just like.... What. Man's got chained up and picked a couple plants, get over it dudes. Sure a couple got raped but asians get raped by there dads all day every day, no long ones.Jews don't lacerated kids heads with machetes for being wizards funnily enough

Guest Triple XXX
Not really controversial but....little old ladies living alone in 3-4 bedroom houses should be relocated, all the f*ck*ng housing problems in this country and the government just bury their heads in the sand about this matter.
so wot even if they own their own houses they should be moved?

Not really controversial but....little old ladies living alone in 3-4 bedroom houses should be relocated, all the f*ck*ng housing problems in this country and the government just bury their heads in the sand about this matter.
lol your sick, actually chat a lot of rubbish on a regular basis.Did you know there are 1000s of empty properties with no one living in them but due to their greedy owners, they block council attemps to house people.

lol your sick, actually chat a lot of rubbish on a regular basis.Did you know there are 1000s of empty properties with no one living in them but due to their greedy owners, they block council attemps to house people.
Yeah I agree, they should be sorted first.

Im of course stating the blatantly obvious but 90% of these so called road man deep down are scared pussies and would get brushed by any overweight pub guy.....i dont care how much weight you shift....how many people you shot or how many years you spent in the pen...if you cant go toe to toe with someone fists only without your crew jumping in or without the use of a weapon then you aint a man.....pumping iron hours on end in a gym aint gonna make you nice with your hands.....and being from a certain part of town or with some idiot gang dont make you a superhero......Its just a shame that a lot of impressionable youths look up to these clowns

ALL FATHERS (to be or not) SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC DNA/PATERNITY TEST WHEN THEIR WIFE/PARTNER/GIRL/LINK ETC GIVES BIRTH.all white people are racistjust like its illegal to deny that the holocaust took place, same shud apply to slavery coz so many mother f*ckers try to play it down, deny it, belittle it like it was a minor lekkle something that happened way back whenmixed raced (black & white) are black, end ofthey shud be a committee/group of on point individuals in all boroughs of da country that decides who can & cant have children, too many waste f*ckers having kidsbenefit system shud be abolished bush n blair shud be hanged like sadaam hlife sentences shud mean just thatmost priests are under peados and homosthats all 4 now
Jews don't lacerated kids heads with machetes for being wizards funnily enough
no they may not, but they just want the whole world to feel sorry for them over the holocaustwhich obviously happened but the numbers were fudged, and it was largely funded and instigated by their own peoplewho knew what the end result would be but didnt give a f*ck anyway since stealing palestine was their main agenda.they dont lacerate kids heads for being witches..they just shoot them dead for throwing stones at tanks