'linking' culture and the effect on real relationships..

neeko

didnt no where to put this butlast night convo went down,'mum, where did u and daddy get married?''camberwell registery, we went McDonalds afterwards, i remember it like it was yesterday....i had a Big Mac' :D:D:D actual tears, this was the start of my life... actual frikkin tears
lol calm down, as if everyones mum and dad had a wedding in dubai and went burger king

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

i dont even think my parents were marriedthey said they were, but now i think back i dont think so coz i dont remember no f*ckin divorce they jus went their separate waysalthough i was like 3 so i may have not noticed it

didnt no where to put this butlast night convo went down,'mum, where did u and daddy get married?''camberwell registery, we went McDonalds afterwards, i remember it like it was yesterday....i had a Big Mac' :D:D:D actual tears, this was the start of my life... actual frikkin tears
well she doesnt sound upset about itsimpler times, simpler pleasures

If you think I follow you around to start arguments, get over yourself.If anyone says stupid sh*t I'll respond.The fact you say more stupid sh*t than the average viper doesn't mean I have a thing for you.
but she never said anything stupid thoughit was an opinion with merit, that i actually think is truesame thing, just a different name along with different expectations has turned dating/linking/courting into something that is associated with looseness

linking to me aint dating my links are tings dat i beat please dont tell me when you take out a respectable girl for a meal you call it a link? (not aimed at anyone directly as i can see how easy it is for man to get in some internet argument)
to tell u the truth i use tomaybe its just an east ting, but i knw for a fact there was a time where the term "linking" was used for any girl yur seeing that yur not dealing withif i was single again i wouldn't refer to a girl i liked as a "link" cuz it implies thats all she is, but i would say we're linking thoughto me linking is an east word for dating

Dno around my sides it depends on the context ie "Im gonna link(pick up,grab) a next bit later so ima dial you when i got dat" or "Mans gonna go link (meet,buck) Mohammed and roll west end" "Im linkin(beating) dat white ting from mercator tonight"although it dont deffinatly mean youre having sex implies that this gyal is "just a link to you" ie. "I could never turn a link into a wifey"
ok thanks for definition

Link is doing as ting innit, so if your linking this ting to do a ting thats your ting and you linked it. Standardly.
u knw wat....i dn't find u funnyi find u cornyi think yur humour is corny and cringeworthy and it generally sounds like something u would hear in skinsi generally dn't like u very muchinfact go to the vent thread to see what i really think about u

Link is doing as ting innit, so if your linking this ting to do a ting thats your ting and you linked it. Standardly.
u knw wat....i dn't find u funnyi find u cornyi think yur humour is corny and cringeworthy and it generally sounds like something u would hear in skinsi generally dn't like u very muchinfact go to the vent thread to see what i really think about u
I think he's hilarious tbh.