Theo 'fukin' Walcott

n/a

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only special thing about Wally is his pace but I cud name numerous players with the same pace
Name names I beg...
SWP, Bellamy, Lennon, Nani, Traore, Jerome, Anelka, Richards, Onuah, Martins, Gabby, Utaka, Torres, Babbel 2many names 2mention
Lol at all them names being as fast as Wally. Maybe over 3-5 yards, but 20, getting breezed past. I'm beginning to think you never seen Walcott live.Walcott is one dimensional, but when its that quick its a great one dimension.

I know where Quincy from, and yes he has got sick technique. But he aint made to be a baller, well for a top club anyway. Same for Pennant.Smith we will never really know cos of his injuries, but IMO he was never better than Walcott, the injuries f*cked him big time, but still what he did afterwards makes me think he was just ahead of his age group then, but not ahead of a decade. Walcott was 16 when he was playing league games, so I dont quite get your 16 point.Thomas, f*ck out of here seriously.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

tbh i rekon he will become a decent winger....but all this talk of striker/thru the middle is AIR....NEVER.....his positioning is awful IMO.... he struggles to find the right position on the wing, hows he ever gonna have the movement in the middle....

in league 1 maybe championship too physical for him

The only special thing about Wally is his pace but I cud name numerous players with the same pace
Name names I beg...
SWP, Bellamy, Lennon, Nani, Traore, Jerome, Anelka, Richards, Onuah, Martins, Gabby, Utaka, Torres, Babbel 2many names 2mention
Lol at all them names being as fast as Wally. Maybe over 3-5 yards, but 20, getting breezed past. I'm beginning to think you never seen Walcott live.Walcott is one dimensional, but when its that quick its a great one dimension.
Arsène Wenger revealed his quickest three players over 40 metres were Walcott, Carlos Vela and Armand Traore, with the Englishman pipping the other two on the line.In fact the former Southampton striker has even snatched the sprint crown from his predecessor in the No 14 shirt."The fastest three players I would say are Theo Walcott, Carlos Vela and Armand Traore," said Wenger. "And yes Theo is the fastest."He has the record on 40 metres. I think it's 4.72 seconds or something like that."Thierry was very fast as well, 4.82secs. I don't guarantee [the time] but it is in this area."Certainly Theo could have been a 100 metre runner. But Carlos Vela is very fast as well and Armand Traore is not far behind him."